why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is Samuel playing in the ProBowl

wow, this thread is becoming a derek anderson thread all of the sudden. i say we give up our whole draft for him just to make dlocks happy

I can't believe we would even consider Anderson. The guy takes a 3 step drop in baby steps. Did you see how many times he was engulfed by the pocket.

I would give NOTHING for Derrick Anderson. Let keep our draft picks.

wow, this thread is becoming a derek anderson thread all of the sudden. i say we give up our whole draft for him just to make dlocks happy

i never said trade for anderson but he is better than beck and i am all for giving beck a chance to develop but i want to bring another draft pick in to compete. i just dont like people not giving anderson credit while we always seem to praise our own guys that have proven less.

i never said trade for anderson but he is better than beck and i am all for giving beck a chance to develop but i want to bring another draft pick in to compete. i just dont like people not giving anderson credit while we always seem to praise our own guys that have proven less.

my initial comment on him was made jokingly. he was stinking it up in the game and i made a comment about it. was meant to be a harmless generalization

I don't think people are saying he had a terrible season or anything. Well, I'd hope not at least. I think it's just that people are worried we might actually trade away a number 1 pick for the guy...which would be a bad move, in my opinion.

He didn't light up the Pro Bowl or anything, the way Mort made it sound he would at least.

my initial comment on him was made jokingly. he was stinking it up in the game and i made a comment about it. was meant to be a harmless generalization

was not trying to beat u down I just get sick of all the people not giving other teams players credit for doing well but make our players out to be studs when they have not proven it. We were 1-15 for alot of reasons.

was not trying to beat u down I just get sick of all the people not giving other teams players credit for doing well but make our players out to be studs when they have not proven it. We were 1-15 for alot of reasons.

i hear ya man. things are going to get better, just going to take time to gut this roster and fill it up with quality

I just don't understand why Asante Samuel is the special case. Every year many pending FA's play in the Pro Bowl. This year Samuel was not alone. Trufant was playing. Derek Anderson and Marion Barber played....wasn't Albert Haynesworth there as well? Jared Allen was too I believe. Chad Johnson and Kellen Winslow are trying to cash in this offseason and played.

I watched the game for the first time. Wasn't nearly as exciting as a regular season game, but it shortens the off season by one week so it was worth it.

so you should increase the risk instead of mitigate it? dumb

I would roll myself up in bubble-wrap and lay in bed until my new contract was signed.

If you are that scared of getting hurt, take out an insurance policy like Matt Leinart did in his last season at USC.

on a side note, we should have drafted cromartie.

Cromartie is an amazing athlete, and a great Ball Hawk. A lot of people were critsizing AJ Smith (Chargers GM) for drafting Cro... he only played 2 college seasons. Looks like the risk paid off. He is a great ball Hawk but needs to learn a bit more about tackling though.

on a side note, we should have drafted cromartie.

wait you would take cromartie over jason allen??? why would you have taken a 6' 2 beast of a defensive back??? oh yeahhh it was because if his knee right?? :lol::lol::lol: lol god, i knew that guy was going to be something special in this league and so did a ton of other people here on finheaven. Im sure boomer would have made a better gm than anybody the dolphins had in the last decade.

Cromartie is an amazing athlete, and a great Ball Hawk. A lot of people were critsizing AJ Smith (Chargers GM) for drafting Cro... he only played 2 college seasons. Looks like the risk paid off. He is a great ball Hawk but needs to learn a bit more about tackling though.

watching him in college, i had a pretty good idea he would blossom into a solid pro

Playing in the Pro Bowl should be a requirement if you are 100 percent.

This is also a good way for him to get a bit more hype for himself and show why he deserves the big contract he wants. The Pro Bowl is so watered down that a 100 percent players s going to have a lot of trouble getting hurt.

Back
Top Bottom