why not ingram and ponder to solve our QB and RB problem and go OL and Te in FA | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not ingram and ponder to solve our QB and RB problem and go OL and Te in FA

I’ve seen a couple of mocks that had New England taking Ingram after us. Probably because he would be the bpa if still there, and /or because Bellicheat is thought to be intelligent and he wouldn’t be stupid enough to pass up a Heisman Trophy back. Ingram has excellent hands, loads of talent and that thing you can’t teach which is vision. It’s what made Ricky Williams a Heisman winner and NFL rushing leader. If Ingram is as good as Willis McGahee he’s worth our first pick at fifteen. For every running back you could get later (not going to get an elite Heisman caliber) you can also find offensive lineman just as, or more, easily. I still like Ingram and Dalton. And I much prefer Dalton to Ponder. Dalton is the sleeper in this class of quarterbacks.

If Ingram turns out to be only as good as Willis McGahee, I wouldn't take him in the first four rounds.

One quick think about Ponder: Jimbo give Ponder full freedom to audible or even completely change the play call.

Back
Top Bottom