Why optimism for the 2017 Miami Dolphins should be real | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why optimism for the 2017 Miami Dolphins should be real

Eh. And Marshawn Lynch should've ran the ball in from the 2. NE is elite and one of the best franchises ever. That being said, coaching staffs **** their pants when they play them and they completely blow it at times.

Except NE didn't call a timeout which would have allowed Seattle to bring in their goaline package and use the proper formation and play from the 1 yard line. Instead the Seahawks were forced to run a play out of 11 personnel which in turn shrank their short yardage red zone playcall options. Hence the play that was called and the INT which NE was prepared for from studying their tendencies.

There's a reason NE is a powerhouse dynasty. And it's because they're smart, they understand situational football on an exceptional level, and they dictate the football game with advantages derived from excellent strategy and innovation.

That's why other coaching staffs are rarely a match vs them and they often look like amateurs when they play the Patriots. Belichick is the greatest coach in NFL history.

Except NE didn't call a timeout which would have allowed Seattle to bring in their goaline package and use the proper formation and play from the 1 yard line. Instead the Seahawks were forced to run a play out of 11 personnel which in turn shrank their short yardage red zone playcall options. Hence the play that was called and the INT which NE was prepared for from studying their tendencies.

There's a reason NE is a powerhouse dynasty. And it's because they're smart, they understand situational football on an exceptional level, and they dictate the football game with advantages derived from excellent strategy and innovation.

That's why other coaching staffs are rarely a match vs them and they often look like amateurs when they play the Patriots. Belichick is the greatest coach in NFL history.

Right. NE didn't pull a Philbin.

I'd be thrilled if the Dolphins had 20% of the fortune NE has had. Yeah NE is a powerhouse but let's not act like Seattle and Atlanta didn't blow their wad in situations where they easily could've sealed the win.

Right. NE didn't pull a Philbin.

I'd be thrilled if the Dolphins had 20% of the fortune NE has had. Yeah NE is a powerhouse but let's not act like Seattle and Atlanta didn't blow their wad in situations where they easily could've sealed the win.

This seems appropriate to post again because you fail to understand the strategies used and NE dictating the game despite less than ideal situations:

LOL Whatever helps you sleep at night as a bitter Dolphin fan while not being able to give the Patriot's their rightful credit.

tumblr_o1jhi37B7O1rjkm40o1_400.gif

This seems appropriate to post again because you fail to understand the strategies used and NE dictating the game despite less than ideal situations:

LOL Whatever helps you sleep at night as a bitter Dolphin fan while not being able to give the Patriot's their rightful credit.

I've made my point. You've made your assertion that you know everything and I'm a dolt. Good day.

Back
Top Bottom