Will he get booed? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will he get booed?

I am a Die Hard Dolpin Fan, and I wanted AJ Feeley to start at Quarterback, but with Fiedler starting, I will stand up, and root for the guy, because right now, he's leading us in Battle. Wannstedt is a M0r0n, on all side of the football. He on the other hand, I don't care, he doesn't deserve to get cheered.

I have been there 6 times in the last five years and they will wait till he screws up. He he makes one bone head play they mightn not but if he makes two and they go up two scores to none on us that place will be torn down with boo's

Funny story.....All year ..where I sit (you know where) The talk around me was: "Fiedler sucks, bring in Griese...) In that Skins game...These guys were freakin out talking about: "We need to bring in Jay, he is our leader."

When Jay came in..you would have thought that Dan Marino ran through the tunnel with his Uni on....

Hypocrites....I for one am not happy about Jay...But I will cheer him on like if he was Peyton Manning in a Fins Uniform...

BTW...did you hear? Were signing Peyton Manning!!!! :woot:

Section126 said:
Funny story.....All year ..where I sit (you know where) The talk around me was: "Fiedler sucks, bring in Griese...) In that Skins game...These guys were freakin out talking about: "We need to bring in Jay, he is our leader."

When Jay came in..you would have thought that Dan Marino ran through the tunnel with his Uni on....

Hypocrites....I for one am not happy about Jay...But I will cheer him on like if he was Paeyton Manning in a Fins Uniform...

BTW...did you hear? Were signing Peyton Manning!!!! :woot:
:clap::hail::hail::up:

Fiedler will be booed loudly after every incompletion.

A chant of "A.J." or "We Want Feeley" will start after every interception.

Lights_Out said:
let the guy have his chance.....see what he can do.....
4 years! He has been given a chance

Should he (Jay) be booo'd..........NO!
Will he be...........YES!

That is the great part about America. You plunk down cash to buy a ticket and you get to cheer or booo anyone you want. Freedom of Expression! It's a great thing.

He was booed at a Miami Heat game! He will definitely be booed from the opening kickoff on. If I was there, I'd boo him.

pigskinguy said:
Do you really think the booing would start THAT early?

Sadly to say, that the times that they have introduced the offense, yes you definitely hear the boo birds for Jay...

Brad528 said:
Booing qbs didnt seem to work in Cleveland so we shouldnt try it in Miami
Huh? What on earth are you talking about.

finfan54 said:
I hope jay runs a QB draw to win the game and gets on the cover of SI again! just to piss off all you whiners. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:roflmao:

For all you Fiedler supporters he's had what four years isn't that a long enough chance??? Face it people the Kiebler Elf can't get it done when it counts, and I for one will pray that Fiedler, and his "boytoy" Wanstedt are out on thier *** after this year. We allready know what Fiedler can do(or not do) so it's time to find out about someone else.

JAY, AND WANNY CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!:fire:

Topdawg13422 said:
For all you Fiedler supporters he's had what four years isn't that a long enough chance??? Face it people the Kiebler Elf can't get it done when it counts, and I for one will pray that Fiedler, and his "boytoy" Wanstedt are out on thier *** after this year. We allready know what Fiedler can do(or not do) so it's time to find out about someone else.

JAY, AND WANNY CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!:fire:
Isn't that a little extreme? I mean its not like they raped your wife or molested your fathers brothers poodle or something! I mean my god, if you are a real Fin fan you should at least see where the seasons going first. If the Fins start out 5-0 i wonder how many of you would be on the Jay Fiedler for MVP bandwagon? I personally want AJ for our QB to but Im a real fan so I'm gonna support the Fins come hell or high water.:monkeyl: :flag2:

Back
Top Bottom