Will he get booed? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will he get booed?

He should get booed untileverbodys throat is sore. The whole organization deserves to get booed form the top down. They did an absolutely horrendous job, with the QB situation, a big change was needed and we get more of the same crap.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyone who boos our starting QB and coach and then calls himself a good fan needs to check himself. Think of what kind of mindset that puts our players in, getting booed on opening day by your "fans"

FinFan84 said:
He should get booed untileverbodys throat is sore. The whole organization deserves to get booed form the top down. They did an absolutely horrendous job, with the QB situation, a big change was needed and we get more of the same crap.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Jay throws a touchdown to Booker... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:rolleyes:

SECfootball said:
Anyone who boos our starting QB and coach and then calls himself a good fan needs to check himself. Think of what kind of mindset that puts our players in, getting booed on opening day by your "fans"
McNabb was boo'd 3 seconds after he was drafted by Eagles fans. McNabb and the Eagles have gone to 3 straight NFC Championship games. If Booo'ing effects our players that much like you describe, then I don't want those type of players on the Fins.

Another point...........cheering or boo'ing has no effect on anything that takes place on the field.

KTownsDolphins said:
Only way Jay throws a td to booker is once again if its tipped off of a defender and booker pulls it in.
:lol: good one.

SECfootball said:
I agree completely.....I am a huge anti Fiedler fan....but I would not boo him to start a fresh season...until he earns it!! :lol: If he's the starter then he's innocent until proven guilty, each season, in spite of many of our ill feelings towards his play.....gotta be a fan first and foremost....

this is as lame as our quarterback situation-at least save the booing til Jay does something that sucks-might not take long-Jay is intensely and obviously affected by the cheering and booing of the crowd-theis whole team is-watch video of some of the famous breakdowns (Jets game 2 years ago) and watch the slumped posture when things go bad

I'm sorry, but if the players can't handle some booing from a crowd, even in their own house, then they just don't have what it takes, mentally, to handle life in the NFL.

That said, Jay should turn in a bad performance before he should have to hear anything from the fans. Remember, Wanny said Jay is playing better than he ever has. Give the guy a chance to show it.

We all know it's gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom