Will Malarky's offense allow us to still be explosive offense? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Malarky's offense allow us to still be explosive offense?

nolimit said:
No,but he was under Cowher at one point. Seriously, you guys need a dose of reality. Saban is not GOD. If Cowher couldn't help Mularky why do you think Saban can? Mularky sucks!

hahaha. Another intelligent bills fan. Saban is ZEUS (I'm atheist) and Cowher has NEVER had a potent offense. They run, they run, they run and every once in a while throw a LONG FOUR YARD PASS!

GO back to buffalo, or at least improve your NFL IQ before spewing trash here.

nolimit said:
No,but he was under Cowher at one point. Seriously, you guys need a dose of reality. Saban is not GOD. If Cowher couldn't help Mularky why do you think Saban can? Mularky sucks!
Fact:Kordell was getting mvp consideration when he was a steeler.
Maddox was getting hype for turning his career around under the guidance of Mularkey.
Then he had the great oppurtunity to work with some amazing talent in Kelly Lebrock Holcolmb and the mighty JP Loserman.
Put them all in a blender and you still don't get a Culpepper Shake.
Don't be jealous its all good baby, your going to get your quaterback with the first pick of next years draft in Brady Quinn, things are looking up ehh

SteelersRule32 said:
Malarky will drive you nuts with his play calling. Or at least he drove me nuts when he was the offensive cordinator of the Steelers.
Dude these guys wont listen to you. We have been telling these guys for months that his playcalling sucks

nolimit said:

Mularky is like Norv Turner he sucks as a head coach but is a pretty good as a coordinator.

Doesnt matter how many you throw, it matters how many you complete

If we show the ability to complete deep passes im sure we will throw a lot, if we dont show that ability than we probally wont throw as many

djphinfan said:
Fact:Kordell was getting mvp consideration when he was a steeler.
Maddox was getting hype for turning his career around under the guidance of Mularkey.
Then he had the great oppurtunity to work with some amazing talent in Kelly Lebrock Holcolmb and the mighty JP Loserman.
Put them all in a blender and you still don't get a Culpepper Shake.
Don't be jealous its all good baby, your going to get your quaterback with the first pick of next years draft in Brady Quinn, things are looking up ehh
That frachhise is too STUPID to draft Brady. I hate to see them ruin the kids carreer if they do slip up and get him. I really like Brady Quinn.

BuffaloBills06 said:
Dude these guys wont listen to you. We have been telling these guys for months that his playcalling sucks

and we've been listening..ad naseum...when Linehan made Nick unhappy he was pulled down to the sidelines...Malarkey will get the same treatment if Nick doesn't like the play calling. Don't worry your wooly little heads, WE will be just fine...worry about Dickie...WE'LL worry about Nick and Mikey...

cnc66 said:
and we've been listening..ad naseum...when Linehan made Nick unhappy he was pulled down to the sidelines...Malarkey will get the same treatment if Nick doesn't like the play calling. Don't worry your wooly little heads, WE will be just fine...worry about Dickie...WE'LL worry about Nick and Mikey...
:sidelol:

Mr772 said:
Mularky is like Norv Turner he sucks as a head coach but is a pretty good as a coordinator.

I'd say "pretty good" is giving Norv some credit so hopefully MM does better. Norv's godlike status came from being on a team that had awesome talent in the years of no salary cap. He's not as good as everyone tries to make him, imho.

BuffaloBills06 said:

There is a difference between you telling us and him telling us. You're bitter because it didn't work out for Malarkey as a head coach so you bash him every opportunity you get. I could care less what he did as a head coach but as a coordinator you can't argue with the results.

SteelersRule32 said:
Malarky will drive you nuts with his play calling. Or at least he drove me nuts when he was the offensive cordinator of the Steelers.
Yeah, I can see how having an OC that had the 3rd and 5th most productive offenses in consecutive years with such QB talents as Maddox and Stewart could drive a fan nuts.:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom