Will Malarky's offense allow us to still be explosive offense? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Malarky's offense allow us to still be explosive offense?

cnc66 said:
and we've been listening..ad naseum...when Linehan made Nick unhappy he was pulled down to the sidelines...Malarkey will get the same treatment if Nick doesn't like the play calling. Don't worry your wooly little heads, WE will be just fine...worry about Dickie...WE'LL worry about Nick and Mikey...
I dont need to worry about Kevin Costner....I mean Mike full of Mularky, I already know what he is gonna do to your offense and it aint pretty, boy it aint pretty.:lol:

BuffaloBills06 said:
I dont need to worry about Kevin Costner....I mean Mike full of Mularky, I already know what he is gonna do to your offense and it aint pretty, boy it aint pretty.:lol:

You do realize the same play calling you say cost you a 20 point lead also GOT YOU the 20 point lead correct?

Its not his fault your players sucked in the 4th quarter, he can only call the plays you have to execute them

Alex44 said:
You do realize the same play calling you say cost you a 20 point lead also GOT YOU the 20 point lead correct?

Its not his fault your players sucked in the 4th quarter, he can only call the plays you have to execute them
It's his fault because as a head coach you should know something called second half adjustments which he doesnt. Even though it pains me to say this Saban made excellent second half adjustments in that game.

BuffaloBills06 said:
It's his fault because as a head coach you should know something called second half adjustments which he doesnt. Even though it pains me to say this Saban made excellent second half adjustments in that game.

Play calling wasnt your problem in that game, the fact that every time you ran the ball trying to run down clock you only gained 2 or 3 yards is what killed you, You ran the ball more times than passing it in the 4th quarter, and the team couldnt get it done

Id rather have Linehan than Mularky but I dont think he is this terrible coordinator everyone makes him out to be

jbond said:
I'd say "pretty good" is giving Norv some credit so hopefully MM does better. Norv's godlike status came from being on a team that had awesome talent in the years of no salary cap. He's not as good as everyone tries to make him, imho.

wow.... let me throw some names at you...

emmit smith
ricky williams
ledainian tomlinson
steven davis
lamont jordan

this guy builds and runs top 10 offenses and top 5 running backs year after year.... he may be a below average HC but he is a Great OC!

the real question is it going to be Frank Gore or Barlow?
make sure you include them in your draft... mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom