Willis Mcgahee traded to Baltimore!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis Mcgahee traded to Baltimore!!

Winbaby#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Was just listening to Sirius radio and they said Willis Mcgahee was traded to the Ravens for a 2nd and 5th rounders in next years draft.

I also heard that Chris Brown or Corey Dillion could be the Bills starting RB next year. :roflmao:

glad to see McGahee out of Buffalo...now we just need to get Vilma out of New York...Go Canes! :D

I also heard that Chris Brown or Corey Dillion could be the Bills starting RB next year. :roflmao:
I also heard Danute Culpepper is the Dolphins starting QB next year. :sidelol:

P.S. Your "young stud" Ronnie Brown ran for a whooping 0.1 more yard per carry and was outscored in tds 13 to 7 by "old man" Dillion.

Also, Chris Brown rushed for more yards in a season than Ronnie and Chris is a whooping 8 months older.

Checks your facts before posting homey. :ninja:

P.S. Your "young stud" Ronnie Brown ran for a whooping 0.1 more yard per carry and was outscored in tds 13 to 7 by "old man" Dillion.

Also, Chris Brown rushed for more yards in a season than Ronnie and Chris is a whooping 8 months older.

:lol:

Nice upgrade..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice upgrade..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey, I'm just gonna trust my man Marv over some fin fans who thought they were Super Bowl contenders last year. :wink:

The deal isn't final but both Dillion and Chris Brown have proven more in the NFL than any rb on your roster. I speak the truth. :cooldude:

Well, Dillion is washed up and when most people here the name Chris Brown they think of the teenage pop singer, and don't even know that there is an NFL RB with the same name, so smooth move there Bills. :)

Are the Jills stupid? 2nd and 5th round in NEXT YEARS DRAFT? Wow what *******es.

how long before chris brown is hurt................................................................................................................................................................
just herd he tripped and broke his leg while reading the bills were stupid enough to overpay him.

No Superbowls man. Always remember

Back
Top Bottom