Willis Mcgahee traded to Baltimore!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis Mcgahee traded to Baltimore!!

He did not have 1000 yards this year.

Called out his Offense last week.

Said he would hold out if he does not get an extension.

Cannot Block

Bad hands

WR are by far more valued in the NFL than a RB sorry to say it. Thomas Jones has put up better numbers and Bears got less in the trade than the Bills did for McGahee

Good trade.

he got 990 yards give me a break so he came up 10 yards short, it's still a 1,000 yard season in my book. Thomas Jones got more value then McGahee got you period. look at a value chart, a early 2nd is more then 2 late 3rds and a 7th. horrible trade

and you have your priorities messed up if you value a WR more then you do a RB

Welker would be valued more, A RB is a dime a dozen in this league anymore. Look at the final four all used a two back system.

Second Willis is no LT but yet wanted to be paid like one. So we got a 3rd 7th and a 3rd next year for an AVG RB.

We bring in Rhodes or Dillon to split time with Maybe Lynch at 12 and welcome to a new offense for Buffalo.

Very good deal for an over hyped AVG RB
If RB's are a dime a dozen, why do you use a first round pick on one who can't play for 2 years.

he got 990 yards give me a break so he came up 10 yards short, it's still a 1,000 yard season in my book. Thomas Jones got more value then McGahee got you period. look at a value chart, a mid 2nd is more then 2 late 3rds and a 7th. horrible trade

One how can you say next years will be a Mid third. And two I am sure fin fans are happy with a back that is right around 1000 yards. But if you are a feature back you better be closer to 1500 a season. AND SCORE some TDs. Not to mention pick up a 4th and 1, or if you do not dont come out and say OOO I thought it was 3rd and 1

Thats fine another fan that has bought into the POTENTIAL not the PRODUCTION.

with Detriot, Oakland, Tennessee, NY Giants, Green Bay, Houston and now Buffalo all having questions as to who is their RB is it shows you how wrong you are and infact good RBs are hard to find. with the teams I mentioned all looking for RBs, you could have done alot better value wise

and you have your priorities messed up if you value a WR more then you do a RB

In todays NFL they are. That is why you see Welker get what he did. Not to mention it was to a team that adopted a TWO back system. Thats is why RBs are not valued like they used to be. WELCOME to a TWO back system.

One how can you say next years will be a Mid third. And two I am sure fin fans are happy with a back that is right around 1000 yards. But if you are a feature back you better be closer to 1500 a season. AND SCORE some TDs. Not to mention pick up a 4th and 1, or if you do not dont come out and say OOO I thought it was 3rd and 1

Thats fine another fan that has bought into the POTENTIAL not the PRODUCTION.

:rolleyes2 you make the playoffs and you are automatically picking from 22-32, that is a late round pick. McGahee was a very good back and you'll see as he tears it up in Baltimore now.

and I find it funny how you had McGahee in your avator just a minute ago and now your bashing him

with Detriot, Oakland, Tennessee, NY Giants, Green Bay, Houston and now Buffalo all having questions as to who is their RB is it shows you how wrong you are and infact good RBs are hard to find. with the teams I mentioned all looking for RBs, you could have done alot better value wise

Um no they could not have OR Marv would have. Detriot has Bell and Jones, Tenn White (was in trade talks with buffalo did not offer more) Giants Jacobs and would not give up a day 1 pick as reported. Pack did not even talk to the bills about Willis.

Listen Denver knows good RBs but yet they pulled out of trade talks and signed Travis Henry. Bottom line is most fans do not even come close to knowing what value is. I would rather have got 2 thirds and a 7th from Willis than nothing. Which would have happened anyway.

:rolleyes2 you make the playoffs and you are automatically picking from 22-32, that is a late round pick. McGahee was a very good back and you'll see as he tears it up in Baltimore now.

and I find it funny how you had McGahee in your avator just a minute ago and now your bashing him

I am not bashing him. I SAID he was an AVG back. And the Bills made a good trade. That is what I said. Of course I cheered for him he was in a BIlls Uni.

Um no they could not have OR Marv would have. Detriot has Bell and Jones, Tenn White (was in trade talks with buffalo did not offer more) Giants Jacobs and would not give up a day 1 pick as reported. Pack did not even talk to the bills about Willis.

Listen Denver knows good RBs but yet they pulled out of trade talks and signed Travis Henry. Bottom line is most fans do not even come close to knowing what value is. I would rather have got 2 thirds and a 7th from Willis than nothing. Which would have happened anyway.

:sidelol: I gonna stop reading your posts now because it is getting very ridiculous now. I'll just end it with this, do you really trust in Marv Levy?

Yes. Let me ask you this do you really trust your Oline and QBs?

what does that have to do with anything? your trying to say this was a good trade when Levy has made some very questionable moves in the past. Thomas Jones is a lesser back then Willis McGahee and he got better value in a trade. thats how horrible this trade is

Thomas Jones is not a lesser back look at the Stats. And with the way the Front office can draft I do not mind this trade. I mean we did get three starters second day, not to mention Youboty in the 3rd and Ko Simpson in the 4th. I am glad he is gone.

I would not mind at all seeing Lynch, Booker, Bush in a Bills Uni. I do know whoever will be the RB will be able to catch and block. Something Willis has SHOWN he cannot do.

Back
Top Bottom