Willis Mcgahee traded to Baltimore!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Willis Mcgahee traded to Baltimore!!

Listen this trade did not happen. And if it does it will be for picks in this years draft. Reports are like a second and a 6th. Or a second in this years and 5th next years.

Plus Tenn is offering as well. So welcome to the bidding wars for a very AVG running back.

AGAIN this trade has not happened yet all speculation.

good, he is a very good back. glad to have him out of the divison because now I can root for him as I am a UM fan.

look on ESPN.com, it's posted in the breaking news area so yes it did indeed happen

Listen this trade did not happen. And if it does it will be for picks in this years draft. Reports are like a second and a 6th. Or a second in this years and 5th next years.

Plus Tenn is offering as well. So welcome to the bidding wars for a very AVG running back.

AGAIN this trade has not happened yet all speculation.
Yup. Bills win in this trade IMO.

Lmao. We got similar value for Welker as the Buffalo got for McGahee, they lost their only offensive stud, and to top it off are trying to replace him with Dillon or Brown.

Let's be honest, Dillon's best days were behind him a few years ago. Now he is just shot. I think I could outrun this guy on the sideline.

And Chris Brown? Lol... Chris Brown? The Titans unloaded this kid. He has potential to be somebody, if he could just stop fumbling. Oh and of course if he didn't run so upright, but I guess at 6'3" that'll never happen.

The Bills look to be in some serious trouble.

Lmao. We got similar value for Welker as the Buffalo got for McGahee, they lost their only offensive stud, and to top it off are trying to replace him with Dillon or Brown.

Let's be honest, Dillon's best days were behind him a few years ago. Now he is just shot. I think I could outrun this guy on the sideline.

And Chris Brown? Lol... Chris Brown? The Titans unloaded this kid. He has potential to be somebody, if he could just stop fumbling. Oh and of course if he didn't run so upright, but I guess at 6'3" that'll never happen.

The Bills look to be in some serious trouble.
Willis McGahee is not as good as you make him out to be. I rather have Wes Welker, atleast Wes gives it his all every Sunday. Willis is lazy, and only plays when he wants to play.

Yup. Bills win in this trade IMO.

no they don't, the Ravens are picking at the bottom of the round and should be next year too. so therefore it's basically 2 4ths and a 7th, not good value. we got more for Welker

Willis McGahee is not as good as you make him out to be. I rather have Wes Welker, atleast Wes gives it his all every Sunday. Willis is lazy, and only plays when he wants to play.

I hate Willis, and love Wes. However fact is;

Willis averaged 82 yards a game in offensive production and put up 6 TD's with 52 FD's (and 2 turnovers).

Wes averaged 43 yards a game in offensive production and put up 1 TD with 33 FD's (and 1 turnover).

Stats don't lie, Willis contributed much more. Even more so is this is McGahee's worst season of his career vs. Wes' best season of his career.

Welker would be valued more, A RB is a dime a dozen in this league anymore. Look at the final four all used a two back system.

Second Willis is no LT but yet wanted to be paid like one. So we got a 3rd 7th and a 3rd next year for an AVG RB.

We bring in Rhodes or Dillon to split time with Maybe Lynch at 12 and welcome to a new offense for Buffalo.

Very good deal for an over hyped AVG RB

Welker would be valued more, A RB is a dime a dozen in this league anymore. Look at the final four all used a two back system.

Second Willis is no LT but yet wanted to be paid like one. So we got a 3rd 7th and a 3rd next year for an AVG RB.

We bring in Rhodes or Dillon to split time with Maybe Lynch at 12 and welcome to a new offense for Buffalo.

Very good deal for an over hyped AVG RB

I don't see how you can justify this move, RBs are not a dime a dozen. half of the teams in this league need a RB. Willis is far from average, average back don't get 1,000 yards 3 years in a row behind a bad o-line. Welker should and is not valued higher then a guy who touches the ball 20 more times a game then he does. horrible trade

I don't see how you can justify this move, RBs are not a dime a dozen. half of the teams in this league need a RB. Willis is far from average, average back don't get 1,000 yards 3 years in a row behind a bad o-line. Welker should and is not valued higher then a guy who touches the ball 20 more times a game then he does. horrible trade

He did not have 1000 yards this year.

Called out his Offense last week.

Said he would hold out if he does not get an extension.

Cannot Block

Bad hands

WR are by far more valued in the NFL than a RB sorry to say it. Thomas Jones has put up better numbers and Bears got less in the trade than the Bills did for McGahee

Good trade.

Back
Top Bottom