Winless since trading Ajayi | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winless since trading Ajayi

How about Dion Jordan? Jared Odrick? Ja'Wuan James?

When's the last time this team landed an all-pro in the draft?
It's a long line of crap...still have the same scouts in place for all those picks. We've changed GM 3 times but the scouts remain. It is what it is. Although at least Hickey got more talent...not all pro but better talent. Landry, Ajayi, Lippett, McCain, and even James have more talent than some of the crap Ireland or Tannenbaum/Grier have put out there.

Reactions: <O>
Ajayi just busted a 71 yd run up the middle that led to an Eagles TD tonight. Got to love it! Yeah Gase, he was the problem!? How do you not get a late 1st rd pick in this deal? Eagles couldn't believe he only cost a 4th. Not sure if anyone heard that tonight. They laughed at the asking price and said: SURE-DEAL!! Why not ask for a 1st and settle for a 2nd? I don't get it. This guy is a stud and still young. Gase really has to be dealt with. His ego has ruined things this year. I would snort coke too if I worked under him.

I hated the deal, but it’s done.

Another gaping hole where he was all but untouched. He’s also in a rotation with 2 other RBs. He also got brought down from behind, which was weak.

Would he have not split his skull open if he was a change of pace back here?

I hated the deal, but it’s done.

Another gaping hole where he was all but untouched. He’s also in a rotation with 2 other RBs. He also got brought down from behind, which was weak.

Would he have not split his skull open if he was a change of pace back here?

latest

Jay has had a couple of long runs since joining the Eagles. Jay should absolutley send Gase a nice turkey this year for Thanksgiving along with a huge Thank You card stating "Thanks for letting me play for a winner".

He wasn’t helping us win either. In fact, I’d go as far to say our running game has improved

Depends on how you look at it. Since trading Ajayi, Miami has rushed for 86, 100, and 83 yards. A closer look:

86 yards vs. Oakland. Drake had a 42 yard run. Aside from that, Miami had 16 rushes for 44 yards.
100 yards vs. Carolina. Drake had a 66 yard run. Aside from that, Miami had 15 carries for 34 yards.
83 yards vs. Tampa Bay. Williams had a 69 yard run. Aside from that, Miami had 16 carries for 14 yards.

One big run in each game and diddly poo after that.

When Ajayi was on the team, the most yards in a game was 138 vs. Atlanta. He had 130 in that game. Every other game this year Miami only ran for 100 yards or more twice.

In four games versus the Jets, Saints, and Ravens, Miami combined for 186 yards.

The run game has been **** all year with or without Jay Ajayi.

Eh haven't noticed a difference in the running game with Williams and Drake. Attempts are down but ypc is up.

Depends on how you look at it. Since trading Ajayi, Miami has rushed for 86, 100, and 83 yards. A closer look:

86 yards vs. Oakland. Drake had a 42 yard run. Aside from that, Miami had 16 rushes for 44 yards.
100 yards vs. Carolina. Drake had a 66 yard run. Aside from that, Miami had 15 carries for 34 yards.
83 yards vs. Tampa Bay. Williams had a 69 yard run. Aside from that, Miami had 16 carries for 14 yards.

One big run in each game and diddly poo after that.

When Ajayi was on the team, the most yards in a game was 138 vs. Atlanta. He had 130 in that game. Every other game this year Miami only ran for 100 yards or more twice.

In four games versus the Jets, Saints, and Ravens, Miami combined for 186 yards.

The run game has been **** all year with or without Jay Ajayi.

If you look at Ajayi with the Eagles so far its the same crap...he busted a long run in 2 games and the rest was just ok nothing spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom