Winston to Miami or Chiefs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winston to Miami or Chiefs

Miami cant afford the craziness that is KC's spending

Can't see Ireland paying Winston anything close to what he wants simply because he has made it plain he believes Lydon Murtha can start and be very effective. I don't even think he is making RT a priority. It's been a while since I read it so I can't even remember the link, but I remember thinking that he really loves Murtha. Personally, I wish we could get Winston.

My guess is Winston is waiting to see if we sign Flynn. I think if we sign Flynn he leans toward us, if we go the rookie route and draft a QB he's going to Kansas City.

I know they resigned their C Matt Birk, wasn't aware they signed any other OL.

Per Roto:

Ravens exercised LT Bryant McKinnie's $500,000 roster bonus.

The Ravens weren't thrilled with McKinnie's run blocking last season, and they went as far as to schedule a visit with free agent Eric Winston. The bonus locks McKinnie in as Joe Flacco's blindside protector for one more season while eliminating the need for Winston.

if there's a year NOT to overpay for a RT, this is the year. The draft is loaded with good OT's and will not cost near as much as he wants. I'm ok with not getting him if he wants that kind of money....if the money's right then go get him.

Ozzy rules!!

If I had to choose between having Winston and Anderson I choose Winston. We need him vs. Mario. If we land both and Flynn, say goodnight, we done good!

My guess is Winston is waiting to see if we sign Flynn. I think if we sign Flynn he leans toward us, if we go the rookie route and draft a QB he's going to Kansas City.

he's waiting to see if we sign flynn...but i think its more about what kind of money we have left after to see if he can make anymore from us then we have offered already...and if we don't come up with more coin probably will go to kc cause this sounds like a pure money decision to me...highest bidder wins stuff

he's waiting to see if we sign flynn...but i think its more about what kind of money we have left after to see if he can make anymore from us then we have offered already...and if we don't come up with more coin probably will go to kc cause this sounds like a pure money decision to me...highest bidder wins stuff
Id rather have Flynn and Anderson anyways

andersons probably not gonna be too cheap either...but i want winston more than anything cause i don't want ireland burning our #8 pick on a damn right tackle...and if we don't get him i could easily see that happening...a reilly reiff pick at #8

andersons probably not gonna be too cheap either...but i want winston more than anything cause i don't want ireland burning our #8 pick on a damn right tackle...and if we don't get him i could easily see that happening...a reilly reiff pick at #8
Haha that is certainly true. I am hoping they have some way to find some more cap space. I mean if they were serious about Manning, they had to have a plan to free up more money. It would be an incredible FA if we could get Flynn, Anderson, and Winston. They have shown interest in Manningham as well...but Im not a big fan

ugh....that would kill me

i would pay anderson and winston before i'd pay mario manningham...but i wouldn't pay any of them before i paid matt flynn

i would pay anderson and winston before i'd pay mario manningham...but i wouldn't pay any of them before i paid matt flynn

If this is the model Green Bay has used the Dolphins will draft a number of wrs this year. If you are a wr and don't get drafted you better be ready for a phone call. I think as many as 3 or 4 may get drafted.

Back
Top Bottom