Winston to Miami or Chiefs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winston to Miami or Chiefs

If this is the model Green Bay has used the Dolphins will draft a number of wrs this year. If you are a wr and don't get drafted you better be ready for a phone call. I think as many as 3 or 4 may get drafted.

not entirely. Green Bay drafted strictly by their board. Now if a need player is that guy, they take them. Jordy Nelson was a pick a lot of people ragged on because they had Driver/Jennings/Jones. This past year they then draft Randall Cobb.

Or how about Bryan Bulaga in round 1 in 2010 then they took Derrick Sherrod in the first in 2011? They also drafted TJ Lang in 2009 to be a tackle, but they ended up moving him into guard.

andersons probably not gonna be too cheap either...but i want winston more than anything cause i don't want ireland burning our #8 pick on a damn right tackle...and if we don't get him i could easily see that happening...a reilly reiff pick at #8
I'd be PISSED if Ireland did that, and would be calling for Ross to fire him on the spot.

i don't see miami using 4 picks on wrs...you only suit up on game day 4 maybe 5 even in this offense we're gonna run so 2 of those guys likely won't even sniff the active roster barring injuries...and i don't see miami not going into 2012 without bess hartline and gates somewhere in the active rotation...so there's 3 spots right there...i really expect gates to be a contributor in the passing game this year...i like that kids talent a lot

sometimes i wonder how bess is gonna fit though...but i can't see them letting him go and i can't see him having enough trade value to part with him...

i don't see miami using 4 picks on wrs...you only suit up on game day 4 maybe 5 even in this offense we're gonna run so 2 of those guys likely won't even sniff the active roster barring injuries...and i don't see miami not going into 2012 without bess hartline and gates somewhere in the active rotation...so there's 3 spots right there...i really expect gates to be a contributor in the passing game this year...i like that kids talent a lot

sometimes i wonder how bess is gonna fit though...but i can't see them letting him go and i can't see him having enough trade value to part with him...
Maybe draft 2 or 3, maybe a hybrid type like the kid from Missouri who is also a te, and then bring in some guys as rookie free agents. The number will be proportional to the number of picks, which I believe will mulitply with trade downs. Bess and Hartline are believed to be on the hot seat. Bess is viewed as not explosive enough and Hartline's presence in games in being questioned. He certainly can catch.

So Ravens, who were rumored to be in are out (paid McKinnie his bonus), Lions, who were rumored to be in are now thinking of resigning Backus and moving him to RT, and finally the Chiefs are meeting with McNeil. We need to hope they sign him so Winston should theoretically come to Miami

Back
Top Bottom