With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........ | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........

The fins had problems with the opposite side pass rush, get dumerville, and then pickup rhodes

Bjoern Werner would be a great pickup. I'm an FSU fan and have watched every Noles game since Werner's been around. He was clearly the best player on the team and showed it in every game. Complete sack machine.

If we don't resign Long, we move J.Martin to LT and probably fill RT with E.Winston.

this is the thing. Free agency is not over. Garner is signing any moment now. Yeatman project in phase II. We sign another guy its over at T.

Start thinking G on OL ------> Cooper

Rhodes is the consensus pick and fits what Ireland likes in his DB's.
Werner is a possibility but now we supposedly are looking at DE now. We sign someone in FA there, I would think we would look later in draft for a 2 year project with high measurables.
TE is a need. We have all these picks and no future at TE. Eifert fits the bill any way you slice it. With chicago and Giants taking TE's in FA, there is some wiggle room now towards end of first round. Belichick would take him IMO. He is a bastard.
Safety is on our radar, how can it not be? Clemmons is insurance for developing future. Vaccaro is a possibility if we trade down IMO but I now think Cyprien is bank at 42. Alot of teams want this kid and wont be surprised to see SF take him at 33. They lost Goldson.

We will transform both G positions soon
We will draft depth at any position
We will draft a bigger type RB who can block and do more than just run with the rock.
We will take a TE somewhere and if they are not a blocking type TE I would be absolutely surprised.

We do have bodies at CB and T, its not like were really desperate. Ireland has a plan and if Darlington says interesting, I say we have more fun coming.

If we trade one of our 2nd rd picks for LT then pick 12 will be CB Rhodes or DE/OLB BPA. It wont be offense.

Back
Top Bottom