With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........ | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........

the more I think of Tyler Eifert on our offense, the more I drool. We already have young runningbacks who have shown they can be good. Problem is, if we dont sign Long, Winston or Vollmer...we are in desperate need of an OT, otherwise Tannehill wont have time to throw.

If we do sign either of the 3......then I like Eifert big time. But not at 12, we would have to trade back...maybe get the two picks, I think its the Rams or Seahawks who have 2 picks in the 1st round? Trade for those.

But we also need CB's. Imagine if we found a way to draft both Millner and Rhodes (trading picks obviously).
No, we're not.

Assuming we have signed Long, Winston, Volmer, somebody to fill the OL hole I think we go for the best CBs/LBs on the board for the first three rounds and that begins at the #12 pick. We have holes at CB that FA will not address. We are still very thin at LB if injuries come.

I understand the excitement about Austin and Lacy but in my opinion those types of players come along fairly regularly and fixing CB like we tried to with Davis/Smith would have a huge impact on the franchise for years.

I've never seen a player who is so quick and can stop and change direction on a dime, like Tavon Austin. He is a high risk, high reward player. I completely disagree with your premise that players like him come along fairly regularly.

Trade back a few picks. Plenty of solid CBs so I'd move back a bit too pick up an extra 3rd or 4th this year and possibly next.

For some reason i honestly don't believe that we'll be picking at 12. I think we'll either trade up for Milliner or trade back for more picks and still come up with a corner...maybe Trufant. But i dunno why but i really don't think we'll be picking at 12. If we do i think either Rhodes or maybe Jarvis Jones.

This

Rhodes or Pass Rusher (Whoever falls). Maybe the pass rusher would be a priority because their are only a few good ones in the draft.

Good year for it with up to 6 possibly going in the 1st round . We should trade back and still get our man if it's a tackle they want. if they want a CB then stay at #12 and get one of the top 2 or 3 .

Tyler Eifert. Terron Armstead is a very athletic OT that they can pick up at 42. Dallas Thomas is another guy I would be interested in if Armstead is gone.

Back
Top Bottom