With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........

Tavon Austin....make this offense downright scary Jeff! Do you have the cajones to do it?

I'd go with Eifert. The offense has every type of receiver now except for the tall guy who can threaten down the middle and be an end zone threat. He would also provide 2 TE set flexibility with Keller a la Gronkowski and Hernandez.

Precisely! It's never too early in the draft to pick a TD machine..

Im in the werner or eifert camp i think pretty solid now. Im not sure i can get behind rhodes at 12, but i like about 4-6 dbs in rounds -2-4 and a free safety.

I love the Keller signing and letting Fasano walk. With this said, I go get the best TE in the draft. This allows for adjustments and multiple TE sets putting pressure on LB's and S's, allowing for more flexibility on the outside. Eifert!

For some reason i honestly don't believe that we'll be picking at 12. I think we'll either trade up for Milliner or trade back for more picks and still come up with a corner...maybe Trufant. But i dunno why but i really don't think we'll be picking at 12. If we do i think either Rhodes or maybe Jarvis Jones.

Tyler Eifert is very good.

He's got hands, body control and knows how to play TE.

Excellent pick for Miami at #12.

Instant starter - Instant threat

Whoever it is I'd shoot myself if the team before us and the team after us hits on a player and we get a bust.

the more I think of Tyler Eifert on our offense, the more I drool. We already have young runningbacks who have shown they can be good. Problem is, if we dont sign Long, Winston or Vollmer...we are in desperate need of an OT, otherwise Tannehill wont have time to throw.

If we do sign either of the 3......then I like Eifert big time. But not at 12, we would have to trade back...maybe get the two picks, I think its the Rams or Seahawks who have 2 picks in the 1st round? Trade for those.

But we also need CB's. Imagine if we found a way to draft both Millner and Rhodes (trading picks obviously).

Back
Top Bottom