With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 12th pick in the 2013 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select........

WR TAVON AUSTIN........ I know they addressed the WR corp already! But this guy is too explosive to pass up! This kid will come right in and be a factor in any offense he goes to not to mention his kick returning abilities! Line him up his 4.3 speed with Mike Wallace??? Thats scary and I love the sound of that!

No WR is gonna be picked at #12 by Jeff, been saying it for awhile now -> WRs rarely make the immediate big impact Ireland needs to see this year

So Tavon will not be selectd with the pick #12 -> Ireland wants to keep his job -> Austin is a roll of the dice at this spot -> considering the depth at WR in rds 2-3

If Long is not signed don't be too suprprised if it is a guard Warmack or Cooper or LT.

So if Tavon becomes a Phin and he might (obviously) I expect a trade back (easier said than down) and if not and Long is signed the pick is leaning towards a Eifert TE as Keller ONLY has a 1 year deal. Barring that expect a DE or CB <- My choice to go Xavier R. or trade up for D Milliner (please please)

If Ansah is there, him. I'd love KeKe Mingo too.

But it looks like CB will be the call. And Desmond Trufant is my favorite corner in this draft. Even if Rhodes is still on the board.
I agree with you on Trufant. I feel he is the biggest playmaker at the position.

Tavon Austin. Jeff Darlington's recent comments about knowing the Dolphin draft strategy and how intriguing it was doesn't spell a cb or even de or ol. It spells Austin.

I agree with you on Trufant. I feel he is the biggest playmaker at the position.

Dont see it. Four years starter with six career INT's. Hes got good tangibles/numbers but I dont see him as a difference maker in the secondary. Certainly not at 12.

Bjoern Werner. He's likely to be there and we need pass rushing help opposite C Wake. At least at present we do. If we sign someone before draft, then I think a corner.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

You may be onto something......
Tavon Austin. Jeff Darlington's recent comments about knowing the Dolphin draft strategy and how intriguing it was doesn't spell a cb or even de or ol. It spells Austin.

Trade the pick to St louis for both their #1's this year and give a 2nd, 3rd and 4th this year.

Desmond Trufant
Tyler Eifert

We get a 4th in comp pick so we still would have a 2nd 3rd and 4th

Yeah that won't be enough for both of St.Louis' 1st rd picks.

I know we need a CB but I would really like to get a TE from Stanford or ND. Our offense would be loaded with the addition of one of these guys.

Eddie Lacy or Jarvis Jones. Lacy gives this team a dynamic offense that can beat you in a ton of different ways

lacy? isnt he projected late first or second round?

Lets do something out of the ordinary. We draft Tyvonne Austin and blow this offense off the charts. Then worry about CB and OL in later rounds. This offense will be unlimited with this multi-phased offense. No one will be able to stop the different combos. I say lets pull the trigger. Ireland wanted playmakers, then you have a ligit one in Tyvonne.

Back
Top Bottom