Would You Take Matt Ryan #1,If He Had Flacco's Arm? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Take Matt Ryan #1,If He Had Flacco's Arm?

DOL-FAN92

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I definately would take Matt Ryan number 1 if he had Joe Flacco's arm.Ryan has the best leadership,intangibles,and awareness in the draft.Although he has a knack for turning the ball over,he stated that QB's have to be willing to risk a INT(which is true),or youre going to be holding back on not only yourself,but your team as well.Ryans arm is good,but isn't amazing.He has proto-typical size and weight for a NFL QB,6'5",224.Not too mention he is the most accurate passer coming out of college.So, i was wondering,would you take the QB in Matt Ryan if he had Flacco's powerful arm with the number one pick?

No i dont think we need to draft a QB with the First overall pick i say Beck needs a Chance and if we do draft a QB i think Flacco or Andre' Woodson will be there in the 3rd

no. even if he did it still doesnt help with the decision making.

I'm guessing most people never watched Matt Ryan at BC.

I'm guessing most people never watched Matt Ryan at BC.
No, I didn't. But I did watch the Dolphins. And we need alot of other positions before we need a QB.

The Super Bowl proved that it doesn't matter how good your QB is, if he doesn't have any time, you aren't scoring points.

oh yeah another thread with a bunch of people overexagerating matt ryans interception numbers.

give beck this year, and if he fails horribly, shoot for perriloux in next years draft.

oh yeah another thread with a bunch of people overexagerating matt ryans interception numbers.

give beck this year, and if he fails horribly, shoot for perriloux in next years draft.

so are you going to go and tell experts like scott wright and scouts inc that say he has decision making problems that they over exaggerating too? you can argue that alot of qbs interception totals are skewed somewhat but the thing ive read and seen is he has issues with decision making especially when the pocket starts breaking down.

why would we draft an option quarterback?

exactly. plus he is a junior next year and we will see if he comes out. personally if todd boeckman or hunter cantwell have a good year and beck doesnt pan out (even though i think he will) i wouldnt mind taking a look at them.

so are you going to go and tell experts like scott wright and scouts inc that say he has decision making problems that they over exaggerating too? you can argue that alot of qbs interception totals are skewed somewhat but the thing ive read and seen is he has issues with decision making especially when the pocket starts breaking down.

you can't fathom the insufficient talent matt ryan had to work with.

I don't really see myself going to scott wrights place for a sitdown talk no, and who exactly would I talk to at scouts inc. You wanna know a bad decision, brian brohm deciding to stay at school, instead of entering last years draft. thats bad decision making. I hope his degree makes him a bunch of money to make up for all the money lost himself by not coming out.

did you see tom brady's decision making last night when the pocket started breaking down. not exactly genious to say the least bro!!

you can't fathom the insufficient talent matt ryan had to work with.

I don't really see myself going to scott wrights place for a sitdown talk no, and who exactly would I talk to at scouts inc. You wanna know a bad decision, brian brohm deciding to stay at school, instead of entering last years draft. thats bad decision making. I hope his degree makes him a bunch of money to make up for all the money lost himself by not coming out.

did you see tom brady's decision making last night when the pocket started breaking down. not exactly genious to say the least bro!!

yea he held on to the ball and didnt make the the stupid throw to avoid the sack which is what ryan supposedly does. so yes it was pretty genious of brady not to make some stupid threw to avoid the sack.

Back
Top Bottom