Would You Take Matt Ryan #1,If He Had Flacco's Arm? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Take Matt Ryan #1,If He Had Flacco's Arm?

I would take Matt Ryan #1 overall if he had Robot legs, cheeta speed, Flacco's arm, Stephen Hawkins brain, the sense of smell of a hound dog, super sonic ears, the leaping ability of a kangaroo, the strength of a gorilla, the charming good looks of a young Sean Connery, and can play shut down corner back on Defense as well as throwing a football over a mountain at the QB position on offense.

Fact is Ryan is not a concensus #1 pick, so you dont take him at #1. Fact is Ryans arm isnt better than Becks. Fact is Ryan throws more INT's than Beck. Fact is you dont know what you have in Beck yet. Fact is you dont take a QB at #1 with all the other facts I just mentioned.

[mod] Fact is, Personal Attacks are not permitted here. [/mod]

Fact is Ryan is not a concensus #1 pick, so you dont take him at #1. Fact is Ryans arm isnt better than Becks. Fact is Ryan throws more INT's than Beck. Fact is you dont know what you have in Beck yet. Fact is you dont take a QB at #1 with all the other facts I just mentioned.

well that's your opinion man!

okay. What if Matt Ryan's parents decided they wanted to concieve scientifically and used Archie Manning and Mrs. Archie Mannings sperm and eggs. Thus making Matt Ryan an almost genetic match of Payton and Eli Manning.

would you in F/A/C/T take him #1 then?

That is not a fact Mr. Baugh. That is your opinion. Is it your lack of intelligence or ignorance on the issue which hinders you from seeing the difference?

Telling people to stop posting? Calling them mentally retarded?

Way to get started on the board.

There are no consensus picks this year. There is a group of five players that is generally regarded as a group you can pick from and Ryan is one of them. GMs agree on this. Another thing. Back off the insults. You want to post your opinions fine but you wont be on here too long if you start insulting people

For a couple of you I know its a hard pill to swallow, but Ryan is not a franchise QB. Everything I listed was Fact and not opinion. #1 pick is a $40million investment and Ryan is not worth it when you can get a QB in a later round with stats as good or better than Ryans. If Ryan was with no doubt a franchise QB and was that much better than everyone else in the draft then I would say draft him. Even though Beck would probably beat him out anyway.

did beck and ryan both get together and throw 1000 passes to see who threw the most interceptions and I missed it.

Damn, that was going to be my deciding factor, now I guess I have to stick with dorsey.

okay. What if Matt Ryan's parents decided they wanted to concieve scientifically and used Archie Manning and Mrs. Archie Mannings sperm and eggs. Thus making Matt Ryan an almost genetic match of Payton and Eli Manning.

would you in F/A/C/T take him #1 then?

If that were the case then he probably would be the best player in the draft and I would say yes take him, but he is not so its not worth the money or risk..

For a couple of you I know its a hard pill to swallow, but Ryan is not a franchise QB. Everything I listed was Fact and not opinion. #1 pick is a $40million investment and Ryan is not worth it when you can get a QB in a later round with stats as good or better than Ryans. If Ryan was with no doubt a franchise QB and was that much better than everyone else in the draft then I would say draft him. Even though Beck would probably beat him out anyway.

the only thing is....stats in college dont mean nothing in the NFL

theres a link in another thread that has mcshay projecting us to take matt ryan #1 overall.

there is no mention of him not being worth the money or worse than brian brohm.

mcshay is no genious, and he's certainly not alwasy right, but I have yet to see any mock draft with us taking brohm when ryan is still on the board.

fair enough. agree to disagree. I dont see Long and Dorsey being that much better if at all and being that QB is the most difficult position to fill I think we'll end up drafting him but we'll just have to wait until the combine to see if anyone seperates

fair enough. the combine will be very telling and hopefully either gets someone so hyped over a prospect they want to trade up or at least gives us more of a consensus on who to take.

Back
Top Bottom