WR at 11? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR at 11?

Fill in the blank for this sequence:

Julio Jones... Amari Cooper... _______________

I am tolerating Kenyan Drake on this team, guess I can live with another satan/gumper. There is nothing in this world I despise more than those red thugs.

Umm I would so hyped to have Julio on our squad. Cooper is good too but has mental weird mistakes with drops.

Saban is horrible but our HC & him are close.

Mel Kipers mock draft is very interesting.

1. Josh Allen.

Followed by Rosen, Barkley, Chubb, Darnold(Denver), Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Ridley, Ward, R. Smith....top 10.

Pretty much worst case scenario although no scenario is horrible that leaves us potentially with James or Vita Vea.

Mel has Miami taking McGlinchy.

Mayfield 13th to Washington.

He also is the greatest route runner of this generation (anywhere on the field) with a work ethic of equal greatness.

Yes, that's a given. He is the best of the best in that regard. But it's not like you just draft someone that may be able to do that given their quickness. Nobody just has what he has. It has to be developed with all of the right tools in place first.

First of all, none of us know what the offseason will bring about. We don't know the cuts, trades and signings. However, what are your thoughts, with or without Landry, on Sutton or Ridley at 11? How much confidence can one have with Parker? He's either injured or when healthy, not the threat he is supposed to be. He falls into that "potential" category, however, teams that wait too long for that, never really succeed. Of course, many of you will take a swipe and convince the Nation about OL and DL. I get it. But the offseason could play into us getting a WR also.
I would not touch a wr at 11. If Landry leaves so be it. Let’s see what grant or caroo can do.

I would not touch a wr at 11. If Landry leaves so be it. Let’s see what grant or caroo can do.

IF Landry leaves you will see a WR in the top half of the draft.

Parker is injury prone, Grant isn't built to be a full time WR imo, Carroo hasn't shown much.

only one reliable is Stills.

Mel Kipers mock draft is very interesting.

1. Josh Allen.

Followed by Rosen, Barkley, Chubb, Darnold(Denver), Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Ridley, Ward, R. Smith....top 10.

Pretty much worst case scenario although no scenario is horrible that leaves us potentially with James or Vita Vea.

Mel has Miami taking McGlinchy.

Mayfield 13th to Washington.
Wait, wouldn't that leaves James for us to take? Nothing wrong with that

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom