WR Comparison: Jennings/Bowe/Wallace | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Comparison: Jennings/Bowe/Wallace

That's why you do it if he's willing to reconstruct it.

a restructure of a contract when a guys in his prime usually means you are guaranteeing him more money in the deal thus he's willing to restructure and lower your cap hit...with larry fitz the cards have already paid him a ton of guaranteed money you don't want to add to that in a trade for his services...his yearly salary also i imagine will keep him content for the next few years at least...not sure what's left on his contract either but i bet it probably is not as bad as that 7 year $100 mil sounds when he first signed it...

this is all pretty moot anyways imo neither the cards or the lions can afford to trade the only guys they have that puts butts in the seats these days...

get bowe and jennings is my choice- why settle for one?

No chance this team gets Bowe, IMO. If Philbin was willing to ship out Brandon Marshall -- who is a much better player than Bowe -- and work with junk at the receiver position, what makes you think he is going to want to bring in a putz like Bowe, who isn't even as talented?

Back
Top Bottom