WVDolphan's Get Real. Today's subject "The Ginn Family" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real. Today's subject "The Ginn Family"

Well-said WV! We had best hope nothing happens to Marshall this season; otherwise we'll be looking at a WR core no better than the Vikings had with Rice hurt and Harvin sidelined off and on. Watching Anthony Armstrong up in Washington makes me wonder why he ever got released. His skills would have perfectly replaced the 'deep presence' that Ginn represented for us the last few seasons. Sure Armstrong isn't a returner (at least not that I'm aware of) but I have to think he's a better WR right now than both of the undrafted rookies we kept on the active roster.

Either way, you're right, it's time to let go of Ginn. I saw him make a few good returns for SF lately, which he had done here, and then disappear for practically the rest of the game (which was also an M.O. of his lol). We got a 5th rounder for him, transaction over. I rooted for Ginn while he was here (as I want EVERY Dolphin to succeed and help the team), but now that he's gone there is nothing left to say about Teddy and his family. All history Dolphans.

Another great post by you Red.

And youre spot on about Armstrong. How would ya like to have him and Aromashadu on the roster right about now? You think that might give us some young up and coming talent with speed at the WR position? IMHO, both are better than Hartline. Those guys would be a good fit for us right now. But, of course, they werent "Parcells guys".

LOL do you really think i think your a good poster? With the onslaught you launched against me, I could never.

flryan is getting better but i just put that because you guys are the most ridiculous. That tyler guy falls into that category too.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

same here x-poc

but seriously i never said they were BAD posters... i said they were the most outrageous posters, meaning its almost like a far left liberal in a society full of right sided republicans...

fins2000, WV, and ryan always seem to be in a pact.

I can't believe you said that everyone gets mad because they feel like everything is great and WV and such bring up disputable topics. How many threads to we see daily and after a loss that are way more radical than what WV post. Mostly everyone is in turmoil with this team. I have faith that is all. I think if we cut out our stupid descisions and start making the right calls, we will be ok. It is the Dolphins who bite the Dolphins in the ***, even if its only 1 turnover and 3 penalties a game, it goes wayyy further than that.

same here x-poc

but seriously i never said they were BAD posters... i said they were the most outrageous posters, meaning its almost like a far left liberal in a society full of right sided republicans...

fins2000, WV, and ryan always seem to be in a pact.

I can't believe you said that everyone gets mad because they feel like everything is great and WV and such bring up disputable topics. How many threads to we see daily and after a loss that are way more radical than what WV post. Mostly everyone is in turmoil with this team. I have faith that is all. I think if we cut out our stupid descisions and start making the right calls, we will be ok. It is the Dolphins who bite the Dolphins in the ***, even if its only 1 turnover and 3 penalties a game, it goes wayyy further than that.

You better not have just called me liberal!

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

" Wait til you see this guy return punts and kicks"

Who?

Back
Top Bottom