WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 10 An Utter Disgrace | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 10 An Utter Disgrace

WV you are such a joke. Long a bust. Get off your high horse
jake longs play has been downhill the past few years.

if he was drafted in the 3rd round maybe play would be considered ok, but when u r the 1st overall pick, u r held to the highest of standards, and his play has not been worthy of 1st overall recently.

he looks avg and that is being generous

I must say that this was a pretty fair and accurate write up. Nice work! The only thing I would add is that Sherman's offense scheme and situational play calling was awful once again.

WV you are such a joke. Long a bust. Get off your high horse

Jake Long is the pinnacle of why this team is once again rebuilding the mindset that drafted him first overall! That mindset was the wrong hire the wrong direction and five years later we are still a roster with more question marks then answers.

Jake Long is the pinnacle of why this team is once again rebuilding the mindset that drafted him first overall! That mindset was the wrong hire the wrong direction and five years later we are still a roster with more question marks then answers.
And in comes the OTHER Matt Ryan homer... lol

You never build your team around a left tackle, never.

All you Long lovers need to wake up. His play has fallen off a cliff this year. WV is absolutely right about Long.

Hey nice post.

That's what I always say easy wins, its not that easy winning in the NFL.

JB asked Marino today about Tannehill and Marino said Tannehill has a long way to go.

I feel okay now fully understanding where we are and that this season is over.

This by far is one of the worst games I have seen in a long time.

It's hard to even explain, but turnovers will kill you.

d-1

Hey nice post.

That's what I always say easy wins, its not that easy winning in the NFL.

JB asked Marino today about Tannehill and Marino said Tannehill has a long way to go.

I feel okay now fully understanding where we are and that this season is over.

This by far is one of the worst games I have seen in a long time.

It's hard to even explain, but turnovers will kill you.

d-1

That's all fine and good but I'll take tho word of the Finheaven posters who already know without a doubt that Tannehill is a franchise QB over Dan Marino. What does he know about playing QB in this league.

Glad you can stop with the bull**** and calling us a good team which was pretty delusional. We haven't beat a single good team yet you called us just that. A good team is a perennial playoff team we aren't even close to that and we never proved we were. Also how much of a homer do you have to be to think Matt Ryan > Jake Long isn't true?

Thats exactly what I was talking about. We have 4 good, hard fought wins that we earned. Get real man.

We beat the Bungles on the road. Ask the Giants how easy that is.

We beat St. Louis at home. Ask the 9ers if that is a gimmie win. Get real.

I knew I shouldnt have ventured out into the forum.

2 threads in and I want to vomit. Its really amazing how little football knowledge there is around here. People are all about NAMES and hype.

That Benching Bush thread is a joke. Who said it had anything to do with motivation? If you cant hold on to the ball, you cant play. Its really that simple. We cant afford to turn the ball over and win. So why keep Bush in the game?

Also, its as if people dont even watch the games. They simply go on the name they know.... BUSH. They probably have some Bush jerseys. Fact of the matter is, Daniel Thomas has run much better than Bush since week 3.

Bush was the guy who sat out the 2nd half of the Jests game with a petty injury when we needed him. A true leader, like Dansby, pulled his nutsack out and finished the 2nd Jests game with an injury despite the fact we were blowing them out.

Daniel Thomas has been getting POSITIVE YARDAGE on his carries. He has been hitting the hole and making positive gains that keep us out of 3rd and long. Bush has been hesitant and running SCARED for weeks now. Just because he makes one highlight run per game dosent make him a good player.

People in that thread are clueless. Reggie Bush blows. I saw one guy whine about how Thomas dosent get anywhere. He gets futher than Bush. 4 yards is a lot better than -1.

I read one other thread that was terrible. That Ireland thread. One blowout loss and suddenly were the worst team in the league. Unreal.

Then you have people acting like Tannehill is complete garbage now and will never be good. :bobdole: He played like total **** today. That hardly makes him a bust or Henne 2.0 as some moron put it. Some of these ****ing posters. Eli Manning played like **** today.... is he not elite now? GET ****ing REAL.

I cant take this ****. Yet, my thread gets **** on by some people just because I hammer on their precious Jake Wrong and Reggie Bush. Two players who have played like absolute garbage for weeks now. People buy too many jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom