WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 10 An Utter Disgrace | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 10 An Utter Disgrace

It's funny they didn't show any replays of these "holds" and "penalties" of Incognito and Jake Long. Did you even see what happened to Incognito? The man was pulling right and the defender took him out below the knees . . . looked dirty as hell, though I'm not sure what the rules are regarding something like this. Not condoning Incognito retaliating . . . but he had every right to be pissed off. That is an injury waiting to happen. Jake held his own this week and that holding call was more BS. On this play it looked like the defender caught Jake off Balance and drove him back and Jake fell down, not sure if it was a bullrush, more of him getting unbalanced and falling back . . . however the defender could not jump over him and Tannehill got rid of the ball. The refs threw way too many flags out there today and ****ed up on the play they were most needed on (the fumble that was ruled down/forward prorgress). :lol: at everybody complaining about this call as it was declined and had no effect on the play . . . but whatever . . . sour grapes from last week I guess.

This Oline is going to continue to struggle when you don't have any players to stretch the field on a consistent basis. Defenses aren't scared of our passing game and until Tannehill consistently shows that he can beat you with the subpar tools that he has teams will continue to barrel down on the run game. I mean seriously . . . how many times did we throw the ball over 15 yards? 3 times? Maybe less? It was a poor performance all around.

And sending a message is one thing . . . but we obviously suffered with Reggie on the sidelines and as soon as Incognito sat down Nate Garner got blown up. Not sure I agree with the approach that was taken, sure it will appease fans who complain about everything . . . but it didn't do us any favors during the game.

Agree with.kdawg..
Maybe sit bush for a series. But not a half.
Somebody said dt has been running his ass off, that may very well be true. But that doesnt mean hes going anywhere.
There is no speed threat with dt, and frankly there isnt much of a receiving threat either.

Miller and bush need the time. Its simple as that.

Good QBs have bad games?
Are we really using a Superbowl MVP and probably the best clutch qb in the league as a comparison tool? And before you even go calling me a hater my point is And always has been is Tannehill is a rookie that needs a lot of development. These outlandish comments he is already a top 10 qb, he is better then Luck or comparing him to Eli is just crazy talk. The kid needs time it is that simple.

Im not even going to bother reading the threads on the board right now. I can imagine most of them will fall into two catergories. Its either the apologetic homer who wants to sugar coat what cant be sweetened or the completely lost who thinks Philbin and Tannehill are doomed and we will never win with them. I really cant take either or those two types of posts right now.

I just think there is a third category and I´m right in the middle of it. Philbin and Tannehill will be fine as long as we have someone competent at talent evaluation. It doesnt matter how many high picks and salary cap we have as long as Ireland is the one making those decisions IMHO...

Are we really using a Superbowl MVP and probably the best clutch qb in the league as a comparison tool? And before you even go calling me a hater my point is And always has been is Tannehill is a rookie that needs a lot of development. These outlandish comments he is already a top 10 qb, he is better then Luck or comparing him to Eli is just crazy talk. The kid needs time it is that simple.

I would absolutley without a doubt use a Super Bowl MVP and best clutch QB in the league as a comparison tool.

I would absolutley without a doubt use a Super Bowl MVP and best clutch QB in the league as a comparison tool.

By that thought every game Eli lights it up and Tamnehill doesn't people will be out calling him a bust.

By that thought every game Eli lights it up and Tamnehill doesn't people will be out calling him a bust.

Well you dont compare game by game. You compare larger bodies of work....like entire seasons. And yes, I fully expect Tannehill to eventually be a top QB, or I will label him a bust.

Wonderful post, but your constant "Matty Ice" rants kill some of it for me, get over the pole slobber for the guy he's never going to be a Phin.

Agreed. Everything said about the fact that no game is a gimmie and every win matters is an important message to the posters on this site. We are not going to get killed by the Bills b/c we played bad yesterday. We may get killed b/c we play bad on Thursday OR we may spank them b/c we play well or it goes down to the wire b/c both teams play ok. This is not a guaranteed playoff team where each game that looks like it should be a win usually IS a win. The same can be said on the opposite side. Every game that looks like an easy loss, the Phins could come out on top. Tannehill is not our saviour nor is he an epic failure. This was one game. We need to see his developement for at least a full year.

Very well said post all and than you bring up Matt Ryan again. It's old at this point. We get it. You loved him coming out of BC. You attempt to make your posts more valid by pointing out that you liked Matt Ryan and we should have taken him (meaning you were right therefore people should listent to you). Instead you are turning people off of your posts due to sounding like a pompous jack-a$$.

Keep the "Get Real" posts coming and lay off the Matt Ryan humping and I along with others will continue to read.

You are right WV. It was a total and utter failure. F's for everyone...I've never seen a lack of effort like the one the Dolphins put up yesterday. It starts with coaching and all the way down to the players. This should've been a win for the Dolphins but they came out totally unprepared to play. They better get it together quick because the Bills are coming for us in 3 days. Hopefully this serves as a wake up call.

Back
Top Bottom