WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades

I felt that the touchdown to Fasano was such a great play call by Sherman and flawlessly executed by the offense. Touchdowns in the NFL shouldn't look that easy, but I'm glad this one did.

Anyone who is calling Griffin a bust really doesnt know football . Now if they reworded their statement and said he is playing great but I think in long term he will be a bust you could respect that more. To gush over Tannehill and ignore what Griffin has done is not even evaulating anything just throwing crap against a wall

OK boss. I hope the servers dont crash again so I can pull these threads once it becomes obvious to the rest of you that Griffin is a bust and the Skins will never win a damn thing with him at QB. Just watch it happen.

Sad thing is, by the time it becomes obvious to those of you who must see it happen without using the past and having a learning curve in order to know whats coming, you will all forget how I was all over WAY AHEAD of everyone else. And yet, I get bashed for continuing to bring up Matty Ice. :lol: Just the only undefeated QB left in the league this year, thats all. A few people remember that I told everyone exactly how much of a great player he would be.

Keep sweating Bob Griffin's stats though. Just watch Washington be mediocre for a few more years until he fades out of the league. Just watch. He's a bust. Just because you cant see it and I can dosent mean Im throwing crap against the wall. Stop and consider I may be a ****ing wizard. Actually, to me its just common sense and I dont get how all of you dont see it, but maybe I under-appreciate my own abilities.

OK boss. I hope the servers dont crash again so I can pull these threads once it becomes obvious to the rest of you that Griffin is a bust and the Skins will never win a damn thing with him at QB. Just watch it happen.

Sad thing is, by the time it becomes obvious to those of you who must see it happen without using the past and having a learning curve in order to know whats coming, you will all forget how I was all over WAY AHEAD of everyone else. And yet, I get bashed for continuing to bring up Matty Ice. :lol: Just the only undefeated QB left in the league this year, thats all. A few people remember that I told everyone exactly how much of a great player he would be.

Keep sweating Bob Griffin's stats though. Just watch Washington be mediocre for a few more years until he fades out of the league. Just watch. He's a bust. Just because you cant see it and I can dosent mean Im throwing crap against the wall. Stop and consider I may be a ****ing wizard. Actually, to me its just common sense and I dont get how all of you dont see it, but maybe I under-appreciate my own abilities.
the servers aren't going to crash. bookmark it. print it off. have sex with it and get your penis all bloody. the servers ain't gonna crash.

the servers aren't going to crash. bookmark it. print it off. have sex with it and get your penis all bloody. the servers ain't gonna crash.

Tannehill is a beast. Bookmark it and do all that other stuff you mention. :lol: Years from now, Tannehill will still be a solid player and Bob Griffin wont even be in the league. Do all that stuff with that fact too.

I'm just glad you stopped calling him "Tannebust." Though if we lose to the Jets in two weeks I'm sure it will come back.

First of all I pointed out from way before the draft why Matt Ryan would be a very good NFL Qb so dont act like nobody else saw it coming or maybe you have memory loss.
Second of all isnt Washington 3-3 so lets not act like Tannehill is winning more games, its not all about stats but cmon the damn guy has thrown one interception in five games thats pretty impressive for a damn rookie qb. He is completing 69 percent of his passes , bad qb's dont do that in the nfl. I get it , its obvious you have not watched one game of Griffin in the NFL since you think he is a bust. The only ability you must underestimate about yourself is your refusal to actually judge griffin on his performance and not your preconceived stereotype you have created for him. You are throwing crap against the wall because nothing about what Griffin has done has made him a bust. Like I said if you want to predict he will be a bust longterm fine but you come off as un unedcucated fan calling him a bust based on what he has done so far. I know you are waiting for him to have a bad game so you can say I told you so and its eating you alive that it hasnt happened

Miami badly outplayed Arizona & lost so getting slightly outplayed by the Rams doesnt bother me. Miami made the adjustments they needed to in the second half. The better team won but nonetheless lots to work on during the bye week.

Thank you for posting this. He was calling him a bust after the 1st game. I guess when the servers crash I'll change my opinion to whatever is at the very moment just like WV!

Yea right. I never called him a bust. The haters are out in full force.

I'm sure you are referring to this thread I assume...

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?325163-Game-1-Report-Card&highlight=tannebust
Quarterback - C-

The kid did not look good. Despite the complete lack of talent in the receiving dept, Tannehill himself played poorly. He has to look off his receivers. My biggest issue was his accuracy. That ball to Armstrong on that key 3rd down really hurt. A completion there and we are getting at least a fist pump on that drive. The first INT was due to a complete miss. The scary part for me here is Im one of those people that believe you cant teach accuracy. A guy can either throw it or he cant. If you want to argue speed of the game, maybe I will buy that for now. Its certainly possible he is just missing wide because he needs to adjust to how fast the players are. Maybe he just had an off game too. I just hope this kid can throw it, because if this is his normal accuracy we are back to the drawing board at QB. The looking guys off so that the DL cant get a read and knock his passes down is teachable. So I can live with that for now. All in all I give the kid a pass. Its his first game. But, if he continues to play this way for the duration of the season, its not going to be long before his name becomes Tannebust.

If my reading comprehension serves me correctly, he never actually called him Tannebust. He said IF he continues to play that way, he could be labeled as such. I mean it's a pretty tall task to go against one of the best NFL teams in your first ever professional football game. Granted, that was an ugly performance by Tannehill, but up until tonight the Houston defense could make any young QB look like a bust. Thankfully, Tannehill has improved significantly since his first game. Remember, one bad debut does not a QB make...just ask Peyton Manning!

Back
Top Bottom