WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 6 Recap/Grades

Agree with the post, but I don't understand the constant bashing of "Bob Griffin" in every post you make. Have you seen him this year? Not exactly what I would consider a bust. Not that I'm complaining that we got Tannehill, because I think 4 of the 5 rookie starters are going to be damn good. And yes, ROBERT Griffin is included

great write up as always wv. although ur man matty ice was not good today, but atlanta still found a way to win today.

anyways, ill admit i was kind of guilty of thinking this would be a walk in the park, and boy will i not make that mistake again. i learned my lesson that nothing with this team will be easy, no matter who the **** we play. with this team, theres prob a better chance we destroy san francisco and new england, and then find ways to lose to tennessee and jacksonville. ( ok maybe thats stretching it, lol)

defense played solid, we should have had 2 turnovers that of course got overturned ( **** u gene steratore) but in the end we won.

big win going into the bye week and a 4 way tie in the afc east. we can not be in first place following our bye week because the patriots or jets will win next week as they play each other. 2 weeks to prepare for those mother ****ing jets, in what is a must win game regardless of what the jets do next week. we lose, we r 3-4 and lose any tiebreaker to the jets. that is a must ****ing win game.

as we learned, nothing is easy with this team but our next 4 games at jets, at colts, vs tennesse, at buffalo, very winnable games.

3-3 into bye week, if u asked me would i be ok with that before week 1, id say yes, but after watching the games, we should be at least 4-2, if not 5-1. it is what it is though and there is no turning back.

today was a big win because we did not play our A game and yet still found a way to win in the end. i made a mistake and under estimated the rams. i still feel there offense is well below average, but that defense is a tough one illl say.

lets go fins.

great write up as always wv. although ur man matty ice was not good today, but atlanta still found a way to win today.

anyways, ill admit i was kind of guilty of thinking this would be a walk in the park, and boy will i not make that mistake again. i learned my lesson that nothing with this team will be easy, no matter who the **** we play. with this team, theres prob a better chance we destroy san francisco and new england, and then find ways to lose to tennessee and jacksonville. ( ok maybe thats stretching it, lol)

defense played solid, we should have had 2 turnovers that of course got overturned ( **** u gene steratore) but in the end we won.

big win going into the bye week and a 4 way tie in the afc east. we can not be in first place following our bye week because the patriots or jets will win next week as they play each other. 2 weeks to prepare for those mother ****ing jets, in what is a must win game regardless of what the jets do next week. we lose, we r 3-4 and lose any tiebreaker to the jets. that is a must ****ing win game.

as we learned, nothing is easy with this team but our next 4 games at jets, at colts, vs tennesse, at buffalo, very winnable games.

3-3 into bye week, if u asked me would i be ok with that before week 1, id say yes, but after watching the games, we should be at least 4-2, if not 5-1. it is what it is though and there is no turning back.

today was a big win because we did not play our A game and yet still found a way to win in the end. i made a mistake and under estimated the rams. i still feel there offense is well below average, but that defense is a tough one illl say.

lets go fins.

Rams D is legit. Although they had a brutal season last year, lets not forget how many HUGE injuries they suffered. Their offense got completely destroyed by losing their QB and best WR. They suffered some major losses on D too. That team had a pretty good season in 2010.

They upgraded their secondary in a big way and it shows. We need to do that ourselves and we will have one of the leagues best defenses with ease.

Nice write up, but why the shot at Hayden Fox? Seems like a nice enough poster to me.

Definitely wasn't a feel good win like last week in Cincy. Miami got badly outplayed by the Rams in nearly all facets of the game at home. Miami won but that was because the Rams missed 3 FGs. If people blame Carpenter for not being possibly 4-1 (Which I do) then they have to do the same here and say Miami won a game they shouldn't have. Can't have it both ways. I think the RBs should be graded a C-. But I agree with the rest of the grades.

Dude, two of those missed field goals were 52 and 66 yards in terrible kicking conditions.

Great win, Tannehill played great but please explain how Robert Griffin is a bust lol. I mean he has completed 69 percent of his passes has only 1 interception in 5 games and has the lowly skins playing .500 ball. Whether you like it or not Griffin has been the best rookie this season and easily the best rookie qb, I would now rank Tannehill second over Luck. Still alot of football to play but to call Griffin a bust shows that you are not basing this on anything to do with football

R3III aint no scrub i dont know what you got against him but he is doing well this season.

R3III aint no scrub i dont know what you got against him but he is doing well this season.

One has to wonder what is behind his hate of a rookie playing this well but oh well I never try to figure WV out

Great win, Tannehill played great but please explain how Robert Griffin is a bust lol. I mean he has completed 69 percent of his passes has only 1 interception in 5 games and has the lowly skins playing .500 ball. Whether you like it or not Griffin has been the best rookie this season and easily the best rookie qb, I would now rank Tannehill second over Luck. Still alot of football to play but to call Griffin a bust shows that you are not basing this on anything to do with football
i dont think hes calling him a bust yet, i mean technically its 2 early to officially deem someone a bust, but a guy like griffin who deff can like dynamic at times, u can only go so far in the nfl with ur legs being ur greatest attribute. the guy is deff exciting to watch, but this is not college anymore, option plays wont work on a consistent basis, and u wont be able to run the ball as much as he does and be an effective qb in this league for to long.

One has to wonder what is behind his hate of a rookie playing this well but oh well I never try to figure WV out

He is hit or miss but he has no shame in his game. Gotta respect that.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

i dont think hes calling him a bust yet, i mean technically its 2 early to officially deem someone a bust, but a guy like griffin who deff can like dynamic at times, u can only go so far in the nfl with ur legs being ur greatest attribute. the guy is deff exciting to watch, but this is not college anymore, option plays wont work on a consistent basis, and u wont be able to run the ball as much as he does and be an effective qb in this league for to long.

I blame Shannahan on the playcalling. Keep Griffin up right in the pocket and i guarantee you will regret it. He is not one dimension like vick. He has a great arm and great intangibles.

What they're doing with RG3 isn't sustainable. They're going to get him killed. And he's not learning the position the way Tannehill is. Basically, the 'Skins are making the same mistakes Carolina made with Newton last season. The biggest difference is that Newton could withstand the punishment.

This is to say that if the 'Skins were trying to develop RG3 as a pocket passer the way Miami is developing Tannehill, RG3 wouldn't look as impressive, but it'd be better for him in the long run. He's a talented player, but like Tannehill, he needs proper development. And I think Washington is side-stepping the issue of QB development by implementing all the Spead-Option ****e.

This is to say that if the 'Skins were trying to develop RG3 as a pocket passer the way Miami is developing Tannehill, RG3 wouldn't look as impressive, but it'd be better for him in the long run. He's a talented player, but like Tannehill, he needs proper development. And I think Washington is side-stepping the issue of QB development by implementing all the Spead-Option ****e.

Shanahan is trying to save his job. Sad to witness. Griffin is gonna take years off his life due to that dumbass.

Back
Top Bottom