You hate them but do you respect them | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You hate them but do you respect them

kpcane said:
Yeah like they didn't play head to head for the past 20 years.
In the last 4 years, the Canes have beaten the Gators 3 times. We don't have to wait for 3 more seasons to know who's better.

Wow your still living in the past! Besides the fact that those were some of the Best Hurricane teams and the worst Florida Gators teams. Like I said we will have to see who is better in 08! You were better years ago and we will have to wait to 08 to see who is better than!

Skeet84 said:
What does age matter??? I am the same age as you

I feel like I'm arguing with someone much younger...just wondering.

kpcane said:
Why would you even tell me that after seeing my sig? That's like me telling you, hey guess what Florida fans are pretty happy about next year.

But anyway, saying you got "better coaching" isn't very objective. Meyer hasn't proven to be significantly better than Zook so far, which leads us back to the original point - recruiting.

If you have any objective reasoning, I'd like to hear it.

Considering Meyer took a complete new team of players not suited to his system, adjusted his system to their strengths, had a better record in his first year than Zook ever had, and went undefeated at home, your gonna try to tell me thats not better coaching? Wow, and to think you have the nerve to call other people stupid.

SpeedRush99 said:
Considering Meyer took a complete new team of players not suited to his system, adjusted his system to their strengths, had a better record in his first year than Zook ever had, and went undefeated at home, your gonna try to tell me thats not better coaching? Wow, and to think you have the nerve to call other people stupid.

I didn't say it wasn't better, I said it wasn't significantly better...which it wasn't. Zook took UF to the Outback Bowl and the Peach Bowl, and Meyer took them to the Outback Bowl. Is there really a significant difference? Care to call me stupid again?

kpcane said:
I didn't say it wasn't better, I said it wasn't significantly better...which it wasn't. Zook took UF to the Outback Bowl and the Peach Bowl, and Meyer took them to the Outback Bowl. Is there really a significant difference? Care to call me stupid again?
Nah, I won't stoop to that level. I'm not into the name calling on an internet message board.

SpeedRush99 said:
Nah, I won't stoop to that level. I'm not into the name calling on an internet message board.

You called me stupid as much as I called you stupid, so please stop acting like you're taking the high road.

And......my point remains unchallenged.

kpcane said:
You called me stupid as much as I called you stupid, so please stop acting like you're taking the high road.

And......my point remains unchallenged.

Hmmm He is not taking the High road? He does not call you stupid he just lets you keep posting and you do it yourself.

Being a Michigan fan I have respect for what Ohio State has been able to do but not for the University or most of the players that come from that crooked organization they call THEE Ohio State University they seem to get away violations that other would be band from post season play for and scholarships removed. Even in Basketball they get away with it. I mean this last case were they had to remove the banners but still no sanctions from post season.

I hate USC and I definitely don't respect them. it's hard to respect a team so arrogant. they were acting like Texas was just another team who thought they could beat them and that they would show them there place. then they got their *** handed to them by Vince Young. a team with that many superstars shoud be able to beat one man. unless that man is in-Vince-able

nick1 said:
I hate USC and I definitely don't respect them. it's hard to respect a team so arrogant. they were acting like Texas was just another team who thought they could beat them and that they would show them there place. then they got their *** handed to them by Vince Young. a team with that many superstars shoud be able to beat one man. unless that man is in-Vince-able

In-Vince-able?? :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom