You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him

People want to praise Gase because of his record after he surprised everyone and cut a couple offensive linemen. It's hard to separate that from Jay Ajayi, who was finally featured and launched the Dolphins success. Gase is nothing without Ajayi.

Gase does not allow problems to fester, and that is good trait to have. I will wait to see what our record is at the end of the season.

You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him

So, your theory is you need to win before you can enforce your rules and expect your players to follow the game plan? Seems like you have the horse before the cart somewhere in there.

tumblr_o4dawtFiKV1ruw1vso2_r1_400.gif

Belichick failed in Cleveland first. He was always who he was. He just had to find the right organization.

Or without Brady.
Not sure I agree with that. Bill was on the cusp of his first Superbowl win with Bledsoe before he got hurt. Also, he has proven that he can win games without Brady.

I'm not saying he would have been AS successful without Brady, but IMO Brady's success has been much more reliant on Bill, than Bill's success on having Brady.

belichick had proven he can win with anyone. Gase has not. Last year gase only beat 1 team that was .500 or above.
Now I will be the 1st to say this roster is awful because it is.

I'll even give you that jay had bad knees.

But this weeks of cam Cameron getting rid of Marshall because he didn't like his attitude. We don't have the players that you can drop whom ever you want

The sad thing is most of you who are defending him, defended cam the same way.

Gase has proven nothing in this league yet so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt yet. He especially doesn't get it with tannenbaums fast behind in the office waiting to trade draft picks for over paid free agents

It's sad but Most of you will be defending the next coach in a year or 2 saying he knows what he's doing also.

These coaches are human. None of you looked at this line in the off-season and said, that's a line you could don a lot with. But three coaches let it ride and everyone was right. Stop acting like these people are mystics. Stop defending them like they are the team. The only coach bb1 that we have ever had that deserved any loyalty was Shula.
So to prove your like Bill, you have to get fired from one team, quit on another team and then finally have success. is that what you're saying.

So, according to OP, in order to be a disciplinarian and instill the kind of culture you want in the locker room, you have to win first.

But, in order to win, you have to create a winning culture. Sounds counter intuitive. You actually think Bellicheck changed the way he coached after he started winning? He didn't. He wasn't some players coach on the Browns and changed his entire philosophy with the patriots.

So basically Belichik is the only head coach in the league that can get rid of a player when there's insubordination involved?

Got it. Should notify the rest of the coaches just in case, they might not know this.

Let’s see. Playoff season year one. 4-3 so far the second year. And with three different quarterbacks. He ain’t Belichick. But can you allow Gase to show what he is made of over a few years before your start labeling him as another coach?

Bottom line, I have a difficult time trusting anyone who went into this season with this group of offensive linemen.

If this coaching staff and front office can screw up that decision, then I have no reason to believe they made the correct call in trading Ajayi for a similar pick that they sent to New Orleans for Stephone Anthony.

So what's Seattle's excuse?

belichick had proven he can win with anyone. Gase has not. Last year gase only beat 1 team that was .500 or above.
Now I will be the 1st to say this roster is awful because it is.

I'll even give you that jay had bad knees.

But this weeks of cam Cameron getting rid of Marshall because he didn't like his attitude. We don't have the players that you can drop whom ever you want

The sad thing is most of you who are defending him, defended cam the same way.

Gase has proven nothing in this league yet so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt yet. He especially doesn't get it with tannenbaums fast behind in the office waiting to trade draft picks for over paid free agents
Was Gase supposed to subpoena the league for a tougher schedule? It is what it is, you play the teams you are given. The Pats schedule last season was more or less the same. Yet you say the roster is awful and Gase took us to the playoffs with that lousy roster and the same cream puff schedule the pats had. I believe Gase has proven something, he can win.

Back
Top Bottom