You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You need to prove you are Bill belichick before you can behave like him

I'm not him, but I respected the decision to get rid of notorious turd Brandon Marshall. That was Philbin, by the way.

I think Marshall's history in the NFL has vindicated that decision. Joe Philbin was a bad coach and along with Jeff Ireland, they made many terrible personnel decisions, and many of them for the wrong reasons. But Brandon Marshall was not one of them. That guy is a garbage human being and every team he goes to is a loser. Connect the dots.
Another "me" first guy and his teams never got to the playoffs

Was Gase supposed to subpoena the league for a tougher schedule? It is what it is, you play the teams you are given. The Pats schedule last season was more or less the same. Yet you say the roster is awful and Gase took us to the playoffs with that lousy roster and the same cream puff schedule the pats had. I believe Gase has proven something, he can win.
Exactly. I guess the '72 dolphins didn't accomplish jack **** because their schedule was "soft".

Some of us are ok with it. Is that ok that we disagree? If we believe in what he's doing we're going to defend him. If you disagree, fine. We're not acting like he's a mystic. Some of you can't stand for people to have other opinions than yourself, so you make these wild accusations like we think he's a God or something. Sounds like you should be taking your own advice.

He went 10-6 and the playoffs with an injured, hole filled, flawed squad last year.

He is 4-3 right now with fill in quarterbacks and various other problems this team has faced.

For now...he has my full support and faith.

He is dealing with modern players the way you have too...this is the reason Saban ran back to amatuer college ball...because he couldn't deal with it.

Exactly. I guess the '72 dolphins didn't accomplish jack **** because their schedule was "soft".

You calling having to travel on the road to three Rivers as an undefeated team...facing that hall of fame loaded, roid filled, Steeler team in the AFC championship game soft?

He went 10-6 and the playoffs with an injured, hole filled, flawed squad last year.

He is 4-3 right now with fill in quarterbacks and various other problems this team has faced.

For now...he has my full support and faith.

He is dealing with modern players the way you have too...this is the reason Saban ran back to amatuer college ball...because he couldn't deal with it.

To be fair, I think that Nick Saban the coach went back to college ball because Nick Saban the General Manager was clueless when it came to player acquisition in the pros vs recruiting from high school.

You calling having to travel on the road to three Rivers as an undefeated team...facing that hall of fame loaded, roid filled, Steeler team in the AFC championship game soft?
Amen. The critics conveniently never mention that, nor do they note that we lost our HOF QB in week 5.

6-10, 7-9, 7-9, 11-5, 5-11, 5-11.

TIL OP would have fired BB before he became the BB the NFL fears.

It was really nice to have Tommy Boy the 3rd string QB fall into the starting role when Bledsoe almost died.

He damn near failed in New England too, his butt was on the hot seat the season before they drafted Tom Brady. hall of fame QB can real change the course of a franchise

he HAD Drew Bledsoe, he DIDN’T KNOW what Tom Brady was.. the Jets Mo Lewis helped him find out.

btw, the ‘Belichick-Pioli Theory’ would be: keep Tannehill & Moore and draft Baker Mayfield

Back
Top Bottom