Your top 5 at #22 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 5 at #22

1 Willis
2 McKinley
3 Lamp
4 Watt
5 Barnett

This is slightly difficult for me because DE is the most premium position out of our needs, so you are best spending high picks there to get the best value in terms of both game changers and savings in salary from their rookie contracts. The issue I have is if we don't get Lamp in the first there is a good chance there will be slim pickings in the 2nd round at guard, but potentially some decent DEs left.

Foster
Reddick
Willis/Barnett
Davis
Taco
Peppers
Lamp

something like that lol

:chuckle:

UVGe3Fc.jpg

So we have meh talent at both guard and fs and they are all getting 3 mill. Does tj McDonald cost us the obi pick in the first. Do we value the position enough? Just draft an alpha

1.LB Haasan Reddick
2.OG Forrest Lamp
3.DE Charles Harris
4.DE Jordan Willis
5.S Budda Baker

Thats taking out the obvious guys who won't be there....MGarrett/SThomas/RFoster/J.Allen/DBarnett/MHumphery/MLattimore/JAdams/MHooker and OJ Howard.

If any of those guys fall I'd go that way.

Good points about Obi SoS, didn't really consider him before but it definitely sounds like he would be a better fit for our D compared to Peppers. I still like Peppers a lot and think he could play the FS position (which we really need), but I don't watch tape and Obi has a lot more reps back there so I can see how he would be the safer pick, good list.

Man SOS, I hate your top 3. Just Saying.

1, Reddick
2, Foster
3, Barnett
4, Lamp
5, Harris

1. Reddick (wont be at #22 though)
2. Trade down and get Jordan Willis
3. Derek Barrnett
4. Reuben Foster
5. Jared Davis

Not a fan of Harris at all or McDowell. I have seen both of them and they just don't stand out to me at all. Like Barnett and Willis alot. Loved carl Lawson aswell. Baker is really good too. Taco to me shined at certain times and the talent is definitely there but kinda reminds me of dion Jordan alittle.

I'm not gonna bother putting guys like S Thomas, Hooker or Foster cuz they will almost certainly be gone...so my realistic top 5.

1. Reddick
2. Tak McKinley
3. Harris
4. McDowell
5. Willis

Back
Top Bottom