Your top 5 at #22 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 5 at #22

Takk McKinley
Jarred Davis
Jordan Willis
Zac Cunningham
Rubin Foster

some of you are really holding onto hope that Foster will fall

I'll revise mine since I included pipe dreams before.

Probably won't be there but take if they slip: Foster, Reddick, Barnett.

More likely guys on the board:

1. Charles Harris, DE
2. Taco Charlton, DE
3. Takk McKinley, DE
4. Jarrad Davis, LB
5. T.J. Watt, DE/LB

Round 2:

1. Tyus Bowser, LB
2. Marcus Williams, S
3. Cordrea Tankersely, CB
4. Dorian Johnson, G
5. Dan Feeney, G

I'm not going to list players I don't think will be there......so no Reddick or Barnett.

1) Jordan Willis

2) Rueben Foster

3) Obi Melifonwu

4) TJ Watt

5) Jarrad Davis

The problem is that the BPA in college might not be the BPA in the NFL. They might be college football stars and never shine in the NFL (Trent Richardson, Dion Jordan, Manziel, etc..)

I would rather draft by need (LB, G, S, DE, DT, CB)

It's true that the NFL is a different animal than college football. It's a little different when everyone is quick as a cat and strong as an ox as opposed to only facing one or two guys like that on a Saturday.

Assuming no Garrett, Allen, Adams, Hooker, Lattimore, Howard, Foster, Thomas...

Barnett
Baker
Bowser
Njoku
Q Wilson

Yes. And I say that sincerely. I love his versatility and I think if we're smart enough that we could use him according to game plan in lining him up over the opponents weaker o-lineman much like how NE uses their DL. He really can be used up and down the LOS as he played just about every technique 0-9 at Mich. St.

Standard usage, I could see him at the 5 or 7 tech on early downs with options to kick him inside to the 3 or outside to the 6-9 for passing situations with the versatility to move him inside also to techs 1-5 to defend the run. McDowell offers a lot of flexibility with his size and strength.

Reference for all the technique jargon:

Dtechniquealignments.gif
At first Mcdowell wasn't even on my radar.

Now the guy is somebody I would be pretty happy with.

Being extremely versatile is one attribute not all posses. (most don't)

I def think he's a part of our plan if things go wrong and we need to make a quick smart decision.

I've changed, my top 5 is:

R. Foster
H. Reddick
T. McKinley
D. Barnett
J. Willis

Foster
Davis
Reddick
Cunningham
Lamp

1st round pick you gotta grab a guy who is gonna be a week 1 starter and immediate contributor. I hope to see them draft a much needed LB. I would be happy to see them get Foster, Davis or Reddick. I have a feeling Davis would be the best fit and most likely out of the 3, to be there at 22.

I understand the importance of getting to the QB, but what good is that if you can't stop the run? Kiko was a great addition and Timmons will be a solid pickup as well, but we have to get younger and faster at the position. On defense you have to figure out how to take something away and make teams one dimensional and elite QB's get the ball out quickly anyways. We don't have a third backer that I trust so I think we should go Foster round 1.

1. Foster
2. Hassan Reddick
3. Jarbril Peppers (versatile player, will help special teams)
4. Willis
5. Lamp (too far of a reach, but if everybody is gone...)

Forrest Lamp
Jarrad Davis
Takkarist McKinley
TJ Watt
Cam Robinson

At first Mcdowell wasn't even on my radar.

Now the guy is somebody I would be pretty happy with.

Being extremely versatile is one attribute not all posses. (most don't)

I def think he's a part of our plan if things go wrong and we need to make a quick smart decision.

Agreed.

I think the "oh **** all of our top targets are gone" plan is centered around trading down or drafting McDowell, Taco, or (barf) Lamp.

Im starting to see mocks with Foster, Reddick, Barnett, Harris, Davis, and McKinley all gone by 22.

Back
Top Bottom