You're the GM in 2014: How do you fix this team? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You're the GM in 2014: How do you fix this team?

This team isn't going to be fixed until 2015 barring a miracle. The entire OL needs to be rebuilt from almost scratch and we need a new linebacking corps. I think your #1 priority has to be a playmaking LB, though. This OL isn't going to be fixed with one player, but this defense could make the jump we expected it to make if we had anything at LB.

I also think we need a big bodied tight end for the middle of the field, so if Dustin Keller's rehab is going well I definitely bring him back for another look.

This team isn't going to be fixed until 2015 barring a miracle. The entire OL needs to be rebuilt from almost scratch and we need a new linebacking corps. I think your #1 priority has to be a playmaking LB, though. This OL isn't going to be fixed with one player, but this defense could make the jump we expected it to make if we had anything at LB.

I also think we need a big bodied tight end for the middle of the field, so if Dustin Keller's rehab is going well I definitely bring him back for another look.

I agree. The defense is the strength of this team right now and it could be more dominant with play making hard nosed LB's. This offense is a train wreck. Shermin needs to be gone and the new coordinator will need 2 years to turn this smoldering heap into some kind of coherent point scoring machine. The biggest need is new oline and RB's to be able to run the ball.

lol, Tannehill would win a SB within 3 years if he was traded to Pitt...

You really think the Steelers would draft a good enough starter to take them and their backup QB to a SB in three years?

Back
Top Bottom