1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news?

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
I think this date will live in infamy as the day the franchise was truly reborn.

I was sitting in my chair with my 2 month old daughter sleeping on my chest while I was watching Hardcore Pawn reruns on TruTV. I then received a notification on my phone of retweets from beat writers of the Dolphins announcement.

:420:

On hold with the cable company. The news popped up on my NFL app and I hung up...LOL! Who gives a **** about cable now????

I was typing about how the Fins will not be able to get a quality GM because of the instability within the organization. Let the instability continue.

On Facebook. This is great news! Now please let the new GM decide what to do on Joe. Don't waste a year on a forced marriage.

Just getting off work and got a text from a friend saying, "I guess you're pretty happy Ireland is gone."

Greatest text message I've ever received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was coming home from picking up my daughter from the day care while listening to WQAM (I forgot who is on at this time) and they were talking about the canes I think. N one of them blurred out Hold on! Jeff Ireland just got fired.

Back
Top Bottom