1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news?

I was walking upstairs to get my phone and I saw the announcement on my My Score app. I immediately logged onto Finheaven because I knew people would be happy as ****.

I was laying down on twitter thinking about our next OC. Then I saw Miami Dolphins and Jeff Ireland. Then I copy and pasted. I read it like 5 times to make sure I was reading it right. Then posted a thread haha.

In my kitchen cleaning up after dinner, turned on NFL Network and saw the news scrolling across the bottom.

I was sitting on my couch and had just put NFLN on and saw the news. I jumped straight up, and started dancing around my living room while my 2 boys watched me and were laughing at me.

At work, had to get up and power walk around the whole resort I was so excited!

:ponder:
I was typing about how the Fins will not be able to get a quality GM because of the instability within the organization. Let the instability continue.

With all due respect Hayden, Ireland has been here 6 years. Looks like Philbin is staying. How exactly is that instability??

I just got done banging my ex-wifes's best friend, she left I turned on the computer and voila! what a two for. I hope she's as happy as i was when she hears the news...

My ol' man in South Florida gave me a ring.

Fantastic ****in' phone call.

Back
Top Bottom