1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news?

Watching my 10 year old at basketball practice. My uncle texted me and i got the biggest smile on my face and screamed out loud.

Got a text from a friend who I played baseball in college with, while at Walmart.

Opening up pro tools waiting for my tracks to load, decided to browse the forums. Saw the thread & I ended up barely recording & enjoyed the moment!

Watching TV with my wife and son after dinner. Saw the thread post, read it three times, literally pinched my arm, and started pacing. I got oddly emotional to the point that my wife thought something bad had happened.

Just landed in Denver phone blew up when I turned it on!

Right at this computer, right here on this site!

First thread posted at 2 minutes after 7 PM EST... I literally sat down and watched it unfold here!

I actually just found out right now. I had to work late, of all days, I wanted to savor this a little longer before I have to go to bed and wake up for work again tomorrow.

:jawdrop:

I was sitting at Chili's when I saw it on ESPN..... Nearly jumped out of my chair!!

I had just sat down for class and got a text from my friend. Needless to say, it was the most soul-shattering text i've ever received.

Was out celebrating my b-day and the ESPN app gave me the good news!!!

Back
Top Bottom