1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1/7/14 - where were you when you heard the news?

I was at home preparing dinner when suddenly I get a notice from twitter. One of my boys who is also a fellow dolphin fan retweeted the news. I was so happy I almost accidentally cut my face with a knife I was using while hoisting my hands up with joy.

Working on my water lines , My water had froze and was trying to get my water on , which i had just got it going , when my son which also is a Dolphin Fan came running into my bed room and was acting really excited , he ran up to me and said guess what dad ? i said whats that ? he said Jeff Ireland just got Fired !!!!!!!!!! i said Noway !!!! , he said go look im NOT KIDDING , and i said heck yeah , and we gave each other a fist bump .oh by the way it was --10 degrees here last nite ....

I used to have an overnight job so my sleep schedule is topsy turvy until I get a new one so I woke up at 3 am to play madden with said dolphins on my ps4 then I say the news on the ticker at the bottom of my screen that shows
Nfl news and I swear I wasn't looking at all but it subconsciously caught my eye and all of a sudden I'm reading a ticker that says dolphins and Ireland mutually agree to part ways. I was ELATED!

In bed ! I'm in the UK so got the news at 3am as I woke for a drink of water. I immediately shot up and did a moonwalk around the bedroom. Been getting funny looks from the wife ever since. So, so worth it.

:)

I was sitting in our TV room with my GF talking about something, about to change the channel, and she noticed it as Breaking News on the ESPN ticker. She was pretty excited to be person who gave me the news.

Back
Top Bottom