1 Draft pick and 1 Free agent (Realistic) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 Draft pick and 1 Free agent (Realistic)

I’ll go with Jaelan Phillips EDGE Miami (FL). I’d seriously consider him at 18. Whoever drafts him if they can maximize his full potential is going to have a superstar player. His ceiling is unlimited.

FA I think we have to get 1 of the WRs whether it be Allen Robinson Chris Godwin Juju Smith-Schuster or Curtis Samuel. I’d prefer Allen Robinson though some on here will say he’s in the same mold as DVP and while I don’t necessarily disagree with that they guy just produces. He’s produced with Blake Bortles and Mitch Trubisky at QB. He’s producing 1000 yard seasons with those 2 scrubs throwing him the ball. He just makes plays and more importantly besides the full year he missed a couple years ago he’s relatively healthy. At the very least he’s consistently healthier than DVP.

I really want Harris at 35...

Free agency - Allen Robinson.

I want Smith in the draft badly, but to me if we got Thuney in FA and Parsons with #3, I believe that would already make us a much better team, considering we would probably still be able to get a very good receiver with the 18th pick.

Penei Sewell

...and I'd just as soon that we didn't sign ANY non-street Free Agents. I'd like us to play the compensation game with draft picks. If I must select someone... Aaron Jones.

I really like Andre Cisco. He will be a day 2-3 guy but I think he's a perfect fit for Miami and has really good ball skills.

Leonard Fournette is a guy I'd love to see them sign. I know he had some issues, but he has played well for Tampa and may not be over the top expensive.

Vote ONole headspin.gif

Free Agency: Kenny Golladay

Draft: DeVonta Smith

Giving Tua as many weapons as possible is a must this offseason. Also, can we really trust Parker & Williams to stay healthy?

Watching Adams footwork, i really think i could go for Smith at 3 now (I'd love to trade down and still get him, but if we cant, i think i've finally told myself im okay with him at 3. Also maybe a Curtis Samuel to play the Albert Wilson role as the FA I'd be content with Smith, Parker, Samuel, Gesicki as throwing options (even though Mike G had a better rapport with Fitz, every year Mike G works on getting better at something, maybe this offseason it will be cleaning up routes some)

Another idea is Blake Proehl draft, and A Rob in free agency

Back
Top Bottom