1 Draft pick and 1 Free agent (Realistic) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 Draft pick and 1 Free agent (Realistic)

Lindsley to anchor the line adding a veteran presence amongst our young guys.

Chase or Smith after a trade down from 3.

Latest info on Parsons rules him out early

yeah if he's in to partying and has alcohol problems, he probably really doesnt need to be in miami. (and yes i know these arent the worst of his concerns) if he drops down to 18 then i say you gotta have a looksie tho

yeah if he's in to partying and has alcohol problems, he probably really doesnt need to be in miami. (and yes i know these arent the worst of his concerns) if he drops down to 18 then i say you gotta have a looksie tho
Just waiting to see what comes out, might be only the beginning but definitely something I am sure will get the attention of Flo

Najee Harris or Travis Etienne in the 2nd round.

Matt Judon or Shaq Barrett.

Is this a reference to that hazing/bullying thing? Or is it even something beyond that?
yea, hazing, bullying, maybe more but who knows. Also some reference to partying like a rock star or something to that effect

yea, hazing, bullying, maybe more but who knows. Also some reference to partying like a rock star or something to that effect
Oooh jeez. Thanks for replying.
Grew up a PSU fan, and for me Parsons is a local boy. But not sounding like a Flores guy at all.

Back
Top Bottom