1 of the best mock's you will ever see: | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 of the best mock's you will ever see:

Do you love my mock draft?

• Yes but I wanted to see us draft so and so and you left him out

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • No, because I dont want to trade down. I want a player with a high cap # @ #2.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No, it stinks

Votes: 96 84.2%
  • Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Ok but if that supposed BPA goes bust this way you have a back up plan. Thats what I did. I gave us a ton of depth at every spot we didnt already have it. And I gave us very good players imo.

Fitz said:
I think no matter what happens, a RB will be our first pick in the draft.
Yeah probably, but i was just if he does then i could understand using a ?2nd? or 3rd to draft a RB instead of the first rounder. Either way though i'd like for us to draft Brown.

Alright! A 3rd vote for my favorite choice: Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing

Boik14 said:
Alright! A 3rd vote for my favorite choice: Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing
Thats a silly thing to say. Just because we dont agree with your picks we're not fin fans??? I think those picks are ridiculous and you not a finfan for suggesting such things

dolphinsfan69 said:
You must have 3 screen names.
No. Next time at least try something original please. Thank you.

ether79 said:
Thats a silly thing to say. Just because we dont agree with your picks we're not fin fans??? I think those picks are ridiculous and you not a finfan for suggesting such things
The idea of the phraseology was that it was simply such a great draft you'd have to be dumb to pass it up. That part went over your head or i didnt make it clear.

Boik14 said:
No. Next time at least try something original please. Thank you.

How is that unoriginal? It might just be me, but on an usual basis i don't see people saying you must have 3 screen names. What a comeback....

Its not that great of a draft, I want to know why the hell we would pick a DE with our first pick.

Boik14 said:
The idea of the phraseology was that it was simply such a great draft you'd have to be dumb to pass it up. That part went over your head or i didnt make it clear.

But it's not a great draft, not at all.

Fitz said:
Its not that great of a draft, I want to know why the hell we would pick a DE with our first pick.
scoll back and read throught the thread. I explained it at least 2x.

dolphinsfan69 said:
How is that unoriginal? It might just be me, but on an usual basis i don't see people saying you must have 3 screen names. What a comeback....
Its been said before. And what exactly was the point of insulting me anyway :confused:

Boik14 said:
scoll back and read throught the thread. I explained it at least 2x.
Well I don't even feel like scrolling through to read your ridicoulus opionon. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom