1 of the best mock's you will ever see: | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 of the best mock's you will ever see:

Do you love my mock draft?

• Yes but I wanted to see us draft so and so and you left him out

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • No, because I dont want to trade down. I want a player with a high cap # @ #2.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No, it stinks

Votes: 96 84.2%
  • Those that dont like it arent real phin fans cause its amazing

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
Boik14 said:
Its been said before. And what exactly was the point of insulting me anyway :confused:

It's no insult to you, just to the mock draft. I just don't see how anyone could believe that if no someone doesn't like it, then they're not Dolphin fans. Especially when the draft isn't great.

I like picking up Orlovsky in the fouth round but I would not go defense with the number two pick.

Fitz said:
Well I don't even feel like scrolling through to read your ridicoulus opionon. :shakeno:
Than ill explain it again. A DL of Taylor-Carter-James with Timbo/chester rotating the other DT spot is a strong D Line. A DL of Taylor - Carter-chester/Tim Bo-Holiday has holes. Chester and Bowens are both coming off major injuries. We finished dead last in run so this is still an area of need. And Holliday is a nice backup bt not a good starter.

idaho said:
I like picking up Orlovsky in the fouth round but I would not go defense with the number two pick.
Thanks. I traded down from 2 2x hence all the extra picks. The Pick in rd 1 would be somewhere between 14-18

Spinelord said:
Dreamer, you're nothin' but a dreamer.....
I cant deny that. I am definitely a dreamer. But some dreams come true :cooldude:

Boik14 said:
The idea of the phraseology was that it was simply such a great draft you'd have to be dumb to pass it up. That part went over your head or i didnt make it clear.
Nothing went over my head. You have your opinion, I have mine. I don't think its a very good draft.

ether79 said:
Nothing went over my head. You have your opinion, I have mine. I don't think its a very good draft.
I realize and respect your opinion. Your comment was directed towards one of the options I came up with in the poll. I tried to explain that to you.

DO you realize the value of the #2 pick??? If you trade down to 14-18 or whatever it was you said, you better get a whole lot more picks and a whole lot more 1st and 2nd rounders. Go look at a draft value chart, we wouldnt be getting anything close to a good deal with all those later picks.

knight6jb said:
DO you realize the value of the #2 pick??? If you trade down to 14-18 or whatever it was you said, you better get a whole lot more picks and a whole lot more 1st and 2nd rounders. Go look at a draft value chart, we wouldnt be getting anything close to a good deal with all those later picks.
I have the value chart in front of me. I dealt down 2x though; 1st from 2 into the 7-10 range gaining a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th (left out picks for next year), then from 7-10 range to 14-18 range.

Boik14 said:
I have the value chart in front of me. I dealt down 2x though; 1st from 2 into the 7-10 range gaining a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th (left out picks for next year), then from 7-10 range to 14-18 range.

Well what do you have us getting next year for trading down from 2nd to 7-10th? and what did we get from trading down again? just curious.....

knight6jb said:
Well what do you have us getting next year for trading down from 2nd to 7-10th? and what did we get from trading down again? just curious.....
Again That doesnt include any future picks which we would certainly get from dealing down @ 2

My Mock Draft - based on trade down from 2 to the 7-10 range and an extra 2,3, 6 this year, then from 7-10 down to 14-18 range where we pick up an extra 3, 5 this year. Factor in a 3rd for surtain as well:
1st: Eramus James DE
2nd: Marion Barber RB
3rd: Craphonso Thorpe WR
3rd: Mike Patterson Dt/DE
3rd: Michael Boley OLB
3rd: Corey Webster CB
4th: Dan Orlovsky QB
4th: Andre Frazier OLB
5th: Alex Holmes TE
5th: Junior Rosegreen S
6th: Walter Reyes RB
7th: Scott Young OG

Keep defending it Boik this is fun to read :roflmao:
I dont see how people could be against the mock, not sure how realistic it is Id be pretty happy if we could trade down once.

This poll is almost as one sided as the "will Travis Minor have a 1000 yard season" poll.

DonShula84 said:
Keep defending it Boik this is fun to read :roflmao:
I dont see how people could be against the mock, not sure how realistic it is Id be pretty happy if we could trade down once.
Damn straight you better support it or ill lock your team in the espn board baseball and basketball leagues ;)

Back
Top Bottom