12 point underdogs to the Pats! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12 point underdogs to the Pats!

ha i love being the undergod we were 13/2 last year look what happen i love it.

Lol.. bring it. I love being underdogs. We swept a team that beat them down.

Home team off a bye week = bump in the line. I thought it would be 11 or higher.

Looks like a very bad matchup. We managed to avoid our passing game as decisive to the outcome today but it's hard to imagine it won't come down to Henne vs. Brady for long stretches next week.

8 straight weeks of not being favored in a single game. Maybe against Tampa Bay the Phins will be.....

We have the leagues worst pass defense and they have one of the top pass offenses. They are at home and we have struggled all year. They are 5-2. Sounds like the line is about right to me.

We have the leagues worst pass defense and they have one of the top pass offenses. They are at home and we have struggled all year. They are 5-2. Sounds like the line is about right to me.

Yea I agree 100%. This is going to be a really tough match up for the phins on the road and the pats are coming off a bye. I guess we will see what happens.

Bulletin board material is fine with me. I know the Pats won't talk smack but being the underdog helps.

If the spread does not go down, I'm betting the farm.

I'll take that bet buddy. :) Where is your farm located at. LOL :rimshot:

Gotta feeling that the Patsies will be ready for our Wildcat/Pat. And Brady will be licking his chops with our suspect pass pressure, rookies at corner and wide open middle of the "D".

Not sure why anyone would be surprised that they are favored by more than 10 points at home...hell, they've only posted 90+ points the last two games and given up what 7?

I'd love to see us pull this game out, but please don't bet the farm on this one bud ...Remember more often then not, the Dolphins will make you cry! :boohoo:

I don't care if we get stomped on by New England. All I wanted was a victory today.

That's awesome and everything but the rest of us want to win against New England and keep the season alive. I want the Dolphins to win, not get some kind of mental superiority complex bc we beat an average *** Jet team. We need to beat the elites and we've got a helluva chance this coming week to do just that.

Back
Top Bottom