12 point underdogs to the Pats! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12 point underdogs to the Pats!

The Pats will throw on every down next week. They will not fool around with the running game like the Jets did. We better have some plans to stop this. Pick up Ben Watson if you have a fantasy team.

you realize the last two games they played, the opponents win column totaled 0? lol

I guess seeing those Rook's perform didn't do anything to temper your expectations. Moss and Welker and throw whomever else in that Brady can pass to over the middle and MIA will be in for A LONG DAY.

Keller 8 Catches 76 Yards 1 TD
Edwards 4 Catches 74 Yards 1 TD
Cotchery 3 Catches 70 Yards

MIA facing Welker and Moss, w/ another PB QB at the helm. MIA will be in for a long day imo.

The Patriots are 2-2 this year against teams with winning records. They struggled against the Bills and beat up on two of the worst teams in the league who have a combined record of 1-13. Not saying this game will be an easy win for the Fins, just saying the Patriots aren't as "Great" as some people are trying to make them out to be.

I guess seeing those Rook's perform didn't do anything to temper your expectations. Moss and Welker and throw whomever else in that Brady can pass to over the middle and MIA will be in for A LONG DAY.
i know it will be a tough game for miami's young CB's. But I also know miami's defense is a tad bit tougher than some of the teams NE has been facing. Not only that, but Miami's offense can sustain long drives. Which can only help miami. I still think our CB's can do a decent job. I'm worried about someone covering their TE...

i know it will be a tough game for miami's young CB's. But I also know miami's defense is a tad bit tougher than some of the teams NE has been facing. Not only that, but Miami's offense can sustain long drives. Which can only help miami. I still think our CB's can do a decent job. I'm worried about someone covering their TE...

Where were the long drives yesterday?

NE coming off a bye week won't be a rollover. If anything NE could take from that game tape yesterday, open up the offense early and don't let up.

also throw in the fact that jason taylor becomes superman when facing brady. :D

lol

We will need both him and porter to have their best games of the season on Sunday. We will also need the O-Line & running game to show up, they need to play a hell of a lot better than they did yesterday. If not it will be a long day.

Really the D-Line has bee pretty solid all year, but we need Taylor/Porter/Wade to get pressure on Brady, and when they Blitz they better make sure someone gets to him.

However even in the Dolphins' worst years they always played the Patriots tough. I think this Sunday will be no different.

Where were the long drives yesterday?

NE coming off a bye week won't be a rollover. If anything NE could take from that game tape yesterday, open up the offense early and don't let up.
Miami did have a 7:47 drive in the fourth quarter. Sure, the offense couldn't get moving IN ONE GAME.

You must have a short term memory.

We have proved that we can go toe to toe with the big boys, well the Pats are not one of the big boys. Yes, they blew out two teams by something like 100 to 7; but look at those teams they did it to. That shows a lack of sportsmanship more than anything else. Their defense is suspect, and despite an off week, we can run on anybody. The Pats really dont scare me that much.

We have the leagues worst pass defense and they have one of the top pass offenses. They are at home and we have struggled all year. They are 5-2. Sounds like the line is about right to me.

geez, another fan who doesn't own a pair of rose coloured glasses.

I thought it may have been 15 points at least....

and if i recall correctly, i remember hearing on nfl network that miami has the most longest drives in the nfl currently.

if that makes sense. lol

Back
Top Bottom