1st Round Dream Scenario (poll) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Dream Scenario (poll)

What is your dream scenario for Round 1?

• Total voters

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So were just days away from the clock. Vote for your most desired outcome for the 1st round and post who you voted for.

I went with Roquan Smith.
- While I love the hype around Edmunds, I love Smith's pro-readiness, his leadership, and his speed. He may be "small" but so was Zach Thomas. Its a position of need, and hes ultimately the safer choice. I love the idea of the leader of the UGA defense and the leader of Ohio St's defense pairing together on our D for years to come.

Roquan and Raekwan. R&R Anti-Express. Smith Brothers.

Last edited:
Mayfield, Edmunds, Smith, James, Fitzpatrick, in that order. Very thin margin between the last four and I'm confident at least one will be available. Would be happy with any of them.

Trade down, but only if we can stay at pick 16 or below. This should allow us to get a credible 1st round BPA and another draft pick in the mid to late rounds.

It seems to me that we have done above average in retaining some of our late round draft picks during the last few years.

Derwin falling to us at 11 would be amazing. Not only because he’ll be a perennial pro bowler but because my phins will finally draft a Seminole. Miami avoids them like the plague. Not like they pump out all pros from the secondary year after year or anything...

I voted Nelson even though i wouldn't trade anything of value to move up in this draft. No need to, value wise.

If he fell to 11 that would be a dream for me and Ryan Tannehill.

I think Smith is out now with the talk of undisclosed medical issue. Also he is only 6'1 which might be ok in college but can be weakness in the NFL.

Nelson is the dream pick despite being a guard. He and Barkley are the 2 sure fire all pros.

I would LOVE for someone to explain to me how Vita Vea is in any way, shape, or form a “dream scenario.”

Back
Top Bottom