1st Round Dream Scenario (poll) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Dream Scenario (poll)

What is your dream scenario for Round 1?

• Total voters
For once I would like to see the Dolphins trade down AND get players that actually fit what we are trying to do schematically. I think Justin Reid at FS and Hayden Hurst at TE could fit well after a trade down.

I voted Edmunds, but Smith, Fitz or James would make me happy.

I don't have a dream scenario. I would be happy with a lot of those guys at 11. I would not trade up though.

I think if Fitz, James, Edmunds, Smith and all the Qb's are gone and they don't trade down then I'd be ok with Ward.
Best value IMO. You can never have enough DB's.

I'm surprised to see only 3 votes for Quenton Nelson though? When I say trade up as a scenario...I'm only talking a few picks. What would everyone think about that? Arguably the safest pick in the draft...hes considered not just a pro bowl talent...a HALL OF FAME talent!?

If we had to trade up to say...#7-8 if he were to fall there ...wouldn't that be a good pick? We might not like what we give up but we'd be getting a sure thing instead of a potential whif of a pick (which we all know we do far too often)

I'm surprised to see only 3 votes for Quenton Nelson though? When I say trade up as a scenario...I'm only talking a few picks. What would everyone think about that? Arguably the safest pick in the draft...hes considered not just a pro bowl talent...a HALL OF FAME talent!?

If we had to trade up to say...#7-8 if he were to fall there ...wouldn't that be a good pick? We might not like what we give up but we'd be getting a sure thing instead of a potential whif of a pick (which we all know we do far too often)
I like the pick but I wouldn't give up any capital to get him. There will be elite talent at 11 and at a position we need help.

I love that trading up for a guard is preferred by fans to drafting Vita Vea. So Vea is probably exactly who we pick.

My dream scenario wasn't listed - Draft Nelson at 11 so I went with James at 11.

Can I please see some of this in a Dolphins uniform -

So were approximately 100 votes into the poll so far. This is what I find interesting.

#1 - That despite having Ryan Tannehill, and having some real desperate needs on our team...the majority of Finheaven still wants us to still take a QB (be it Mayfield falling to us or trading up for one of the other prospects.) A combined 26% of the board wants us to take QB.

Your math needs some work.

That is some impressive tape on Nelson, I just do not see how he drops to 11.

Back
Top Bottom