1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game.....

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
1st sunday EVER, I've chosen to do something else rather than watch the game.....

I'm tired. I'm disgusted and this team doesn't deserve my precious time.

I can no longer watch other teams line-up their best receiver on J.Wilson and we refuse to do notthing about it
I can no longer watch us abandon 4-5 yrds per carry average
I can no longer watch us put the ball in the hands of a struggling scared qb
I can no longer watch us come-out with the same Vanilla play-calling
I can no longer watch us not exploit other teams weaknesses

I will not watch as we allow NE to line up GRONK on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow NE to line up Amendola on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow S.Ridely to run a Wheel route on Ellerbe/Wheeler for a TD

That is alll.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it suck for you if this becomes a classic game or if Brady gets beheaded on the field by a crazy fan?

Watch the game..Drink till the games over...Come on FH and bitch about it.We usually play the pats close....or they blow us out...Either way,If we loose this game our playoffs chances are very grim.

I never miss a game unless there was something planned well in advance that simply can't be missed. Even during the 1-16, I watched every single minute of frustration. If you are a diehard like most posters on FH, you would watch the game no matter what...

I'm tired. I'm disgusted and this team doesn't deserve my precious time.

I can no longer watch other teams line-up their best receiver on J.Wilson and we refuse to do notthing about it
I can no longer watch us abandon 4-5 yrds per carry average
I can no longer watch us put the ball in the hands of a struggling scared qb
I can no longer watch us come-out with the same Vanilla play-calling
I can no longer watch us not exploit other teams weaknesses

I will not watch as we allow NE to line up GRONK on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow NE to line up Amendola on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow S.Ridely to run a Wheel route on Ellerbe/Wheeler for a TD

That is alll.....

Hate to admit this but I actually had the same thought walking my dog this morning. I actually said you got to be fn kidding me not running the ball on that play last week and the coaches not manning up to it. I really am starting to question the time and money I invest every Sunday going to bars to watch these underachievers (mgmt, coaches and players). I think today will be extremely telling about this franchise.

I never miss a game unless there was something planned well in advance that simply can't be missed. Even during the 1-16, I watched every single minute of frustration. If you are a diehard like most posters on FH, you would watch the game no matter what...

Exactly.

Hey I'm frustrated too, but not watching? Bleh, that's not even an option.

I will miss your game thread diatribes about every player on the team being horrible.

I understand your point, op. But the coaches would tell you different. That they practiced for Gronk, that they feel Wilson is able to handle his coverages. The bottom line is that we don't know, that's why we have to watch it.
We as fans have been waiting a long time for us to beat NE. Maybe this is the day.

But if we are losing 34-10 after the first 2 qtrs. and it's obvious our team has quit, I have no problem doing something else.

Back
Top Bottom