1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game.....

i am sorry, but this is sad.

its one thing if you have something important that you must be at and it happens to be during the game. although i would try to never have conflicts during games, **** happens.

however, when you just choose not to watch the game on your own with nothing else extra important going on, that is lame.

to each his own i guess, but after watching the dolphins my entire life, be it the aj feeley 2004 season, the 2006 culpepper disaster, the 2007 nightmare of 1-15, or basically every year this past decade of fins football with the exception of 08, then this is not even close to bad.

yes this team has been frustrating the past 3 weeks no doubt, but believe it or not, a win today, and we r back atop the division tied in the loss column with the pats with a head to head win over them.

I want to know what "meh" means.

Big talk. At 1 pm you won't be able to help yourself. Noble cause, horse****!

It's too bad brother your going to miss a big upset...Miami wins today...i just have this strange feeling we will win. Don't quit on your team!!!! Never!!!!

Fair enough. But, In the event that we do not win will you join me in this noble cause?

Um....no.:ponder:

Just think you might miss Dion Jordons first strip sack fumble recovery for a TD.You could miss Tannehills first 80yd TD pass of the season.You could miss Wallaces first 3 TD game of the season.You could miss brady getting sacked 9 times.You could miss Brady's 2 pick 6 TD's in the first half.You could miss Miami's first game not giving up a sack on offense.

I'm tired. I'm disgusted and this team doesn't deserve my precious time.

I can no longer watch other teams line-up their best receiver on J.Wilson and we refuse to do notthing about it
I can no longer watch us abandon 4-5 yrds per carry average
I can no longer watch us put the ball in the hands of a struggling scared qb
I can no longer watch us come-out with the same Vanilla play-calling
I can no longer watch us not exploit other teams weaknesses

I will not watch as we allow NE to line up GRONK on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow NE to line up Amendola on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow S.Ridely to run a Wheel route on Ellerbe/Wheeler for a TD

That is alll.....

That was the most preposterous combination of drivel I have ever read

It's too bad brother your going to miss a big upset...Miami wins today...i just have this strange feeling we will win. Don't quit on your team!!!! Never!!!!

And I never will and I haven't!

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Big talk. At 1 pm you won't be able to help yourself. Noble cause, horse****!

Indeed the itch is strong...

Boohoo? Should I call the wambulance for you? Don't watch and don't post, that would be a great combo.

I can no longer watch other teams line-up their best receiver on J.Wilson and we refuse to do notthing about it

I will not watch as we allow S.Ridely to run a Wheel route on Ellerbe/Wheeler for a TD

That is alll.....
One less real fan see ya. Now if you'd just delete your fh account

Just think you might miss Dion Jordons first strip sack fumble recovery for a TD.You could miss Tannehills first 80yd TD pass of the season.You could miss Wallaces first 3 TD game of the season.You could miss brady getting sacked 9 times.You could miss Brady's 2 pick 6 TD's in the first half.You could miss Miami's first game not giving up a sack on offense.

Whoa there now. I was with you up until then but that's just crazy talk.

:err:

Sounds like you are wavering...do what you should do...watch your team...

That is alll.....

Lame Sauce!!

Back
Top Bottom