1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game.....

sucks for you. I told you guys Miami would win

I'm tired. I'm disgusted and this team doesn't deserve my precious time.

I can no longer watch other teams line-up their best receiver on J.Wilson and we refuse to do notthing about it
I can no longer watch us abandon 4-5 yrds per carry average
I can no longer watch us put the ball in the hands of a struggling scared qb
I can no longer watch us come-out with the same Vanilla play-calling
I can no longer watch us not exploit other teams weaknesses

I will not watch as we allow NE to line up GRONK on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow NE to line up Amendola on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow S.Ridely to run a Wheel route on Ellerbe/Wheeler for a TD

That is alll.....

Bet you are kicking yourself now!!!

Maybe this is why we're winning!!

haha jk

Agreed. I would be OK with you not wasting your precious time on this team for, lets say ...the rest of the season(Post season included). Thanks for the sacrifice bro!

Ok I get that you chose to do something else by why do we need a thread about it? :idk:

Because this guy is a rebel!!! You need to know that man!! He came to a dolphin forum to tell us that he's NOT watching!! Doesn't gt more awesome than that!

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Looks like ANUphin may be right with his time usage! haha!

This team looks like every other team I've seen in the NFL that had players on the field capable of winning and a gameday coaching staff that didn't know how to make a victory happen. It's just like the 49ers before they got Harbaugh, just wait until they get a real coach and the talent in their system will begin to shine.

Great choice to not waste you time by watching this HORRIBLE game.This coaching staff,QB,all need to GO THIS year.

As I said in another thread I like Joe Philbin, he seems to be a good guy, but something is bad wrong with this team. Completely dominate first half and then fold like a dish rag in the second half. Somebody needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom