1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game..... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game.....

If teams can pull the plug on their QB of the future after less than two years, can we do the same with our staff? I don't want to waste any more time on one that doesn't know what to do on gameday.

You were right, I was wrong. I hope you had a great time, because it sure beat what us schmucks spent 3 hours of life doing...

What does watching the Dolphins have in common with masturbating? Both make you go blind.

Like I said, real fan or not, it can be downright therapeutic to miss a game.

I have watched every game except hurricane rescheduled games since 1987. I'm done.

Imagine how I feel. I came home only to see the second half of this game.

Wow.

I'm tapping out. I can't watch this stuff anymore. I don't have the heart for it.

This is really not fair to the fans anymore. So tired of seeing this nonsense. Philbin and his crew are not the guys. How do you lose being up 14 at the half. That's straight up being out coached. Also, thanks again for cutting nincovich Ireland. What a joke.

yeah, I'm just about done too. If we don't get an apology/explanation from the NFL about the Refs, and get a better showing against the Bengals, I doubt I'll have the heart to watch the rest of the season.

I'm tired. I'm disgusted and this team doesn't deserve my precious time.

I can no longer watch other teams line-up their best receiver on J.Wilson and we refuse to do notthing about it
I can no longer watch us abandon 4-5 yrds per carry average
I can no longer watch us put the ball in the hands of a struggling scared qb
I can no longer watch us come-out with the same Vanilla play-calling
I can no longer watch us not exploit other teams weaknesses

I will not watch as we allow NE to line up GRONK on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow NE to line up Amendola on Jimmy Wilson
I will not watch as we allow S.Ridely to run a Wheel route on Ellerbe/Wheeler for a TD

That is alll.....

Bye don't come back when the team turns the corner

I DIGRESS, I'm sorry I doubted you and said those bad things about you, PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

The op had it right! I wish I didn't watch this debacle! Looking at a box score would've been much easier to shake off.

Back
Top Bottom