1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game..... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st sunday EVER, I chosen to do something else rather than watch the game.....

I can't understand why as a fan you wouldn't watch them. I know it sucks when they lose but to just say I'm not a fan anymore is beyond me

I'm sorry to everyone that watched the game and had to endure what happened. I saw a few highlights and it was enough to make me feel sick!

Just by looking at the stats I guarantee you two things did us in which led to everything else.

1) We got away from a balanced game in favor of more passing at the most inopportune time 2 and 2/ 3 and 2 etc. Abondoning the run when it's working and keeping the game in check.
2) In game adjustments. I guarantee you whatever we were doing in the first half. The Patriots figured a few things out and we unfortunately weren't able to properly adjust.

Once #1 and #2 happen everything else is the result. Sacks, Fumble, Int etc!

Does anyone doubt now when I say we have the talent, But our biggest problem is coaching??

/Sigh

I got a chance to re-watch the game..... Unfortunate!

i said it before & i'm saying it again....I will not watch another game this season I just can't do it every year it's the same thing it's like we're regressing

I DIGRESS, I'm sorry I doubted you and said those bad things about you, PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!

Humility...Its a beautiful thing

Now to really blow the OP's mind...If our players would have been on NE's side & vice versa...The Fins STILL lose by 2 td's. Its a fact that the only time players don't produce is when they wear the Fins colors. Remember Ninkovich while in MIA?

Total Solo assist sacks
2012 NE 16 16 58 32 26 8.0 -- 0 -- -- -- -- -- 5 4
2011 NE 16 16 74 43 31 6.5 0 4 2 30 -- 18 1 1 3
2010 NE 16 10 62 45 17 4.0 -- 4 2 1 -- 1 0 0 3
2009 NE 15 0 23 14 9 1.0 -- 2 -- -- -- -- -- 0 --
2008 MIA 1 0 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2008 NO 0 0 0 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2007 MIA 4 0 2 1 1 0.0 -- 0 -- -- -- -- -- 0 --

Guy got really good and killed us on Sunday but as a farm team Mia can only train them...not use them to actually win. Vonte Davis? Star in Indy but cut his teeth and took the lumps at Farmville Fla USA.
The Dolphins raise them & the Pats/Indy/Etc play them...
http://www.patriots.com/team/roster/Rob-Ninkovich/e7219245-ac91-420d-907a-4d0a96ec0345

Back
Top Bottom