2 things I envy of the NYJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 things I envy of the NYJ

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
their blitz packages with DB, something Miami doesn't do still. Isn't bell one of the best blitzing S in the game? WHY DOESN"T HE MORE OFTEN THEN !! I would try to blitz him as much as I can, not lke his coverage skills are any good.

Mark Sanchez ability to look one way than pass the other. Chad Henne almost NEVER tries to manipulate the defense like that.

I envy that they have Brad Smith

...our wildcat would be so beast with Brad Smith...

I'm envying that they actually take the damn shots downfield. I've seen like two of them completed but it's really opening things up for them.

I envy that brett favre fumbled a snap against them but we have to work for goal line stands

I envy that they take shots downfield

I envy that their offense has speed

I envy that they hated us for a gimmick wildcat yet they run a fake reverse every run play / seminole / motion out the ***

I envy that their hasn't been one batted pass / 2 dropped picks by jason allen / for mark sanchez

For all of you envying anything from the JETS, you know you can always switch teams/Loyalties! Already sounds like one foot is out the door!

I agree, they let Sanchez take shots down the field. Look back at our first 4 games, Henne has not been allow to even attack the endzone from the 40 yard line and in. That is how the patriots stopped us. They sat down on all of our short routes. Let Henne use his strong arm an attack the defense down the field.

For all of you envying anything from the JETS, you know you can always switch teams/Loyalties! Already sounds like one foot is out the door!
na. i don't envy a thing about the ****in jets. **** the jets. **** their fans, i hate them more than i hate my worst enemy.

Back
Top Bottom